ADVERTISEMENT

Rumors true Peyton Bowen now back to OU?

So secondary should be in good shape for next year, Bowens, Bowman, Coldon, Spears-
Jennings, Lawerance, Williams, Rowe, Harmon, and add Tech transfer Pearson. I am sure I missed a few, but the back end should be a strength to this team. Add Canak in the cheetah position, going to be fun to watch.

So secondary should be in good shape for next year, Bowens, Bowman, Coldon, Spears-
Jennings, Lawerance, Williams, Rowe, Harmon, and add Tech transfer Pearson. I am sure I missed a few, but the back end should be a strength to this team. Add Canak in the cheetah position, going to be fun to watch.
Backfield is shakin up and will be exciting! And will ascertain the way cfb should be played. Imo. 😁

Last edited:
Question is Who’s going to coach them.

resize
Give me a bat, oh wait.😂

Forgot Dolby isn't he suppose the #1 JUCO DB?

I'm expecting great things from Kanak. Can't wait my man. 🤟

Reactions: iasooner2000
Time for the Coaches to develop this talent after much needed time off after the Bowl and Holiday is over. Plenty of dedicated kids in this class. This to be the game changers and start quickly in 2023.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Time for the Coaches to develop this talent after much needed time off after the Bowl and Holiday is over. Plenty of dedicated kids in this class. This to be the game changers and start quickly in 2023.
Rest assured brother, we'll be prepared for the sec transition. Imo. 😁

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT