ADVERTISEMENT

Ronda Rousey fight......

Thankfully the over-hype of Rousey is over. She got absolutely embarrassed last night. Remember this is the same chick that got on the bangwagon of claiming she could beat Mayweather in a fight.
WHAT a joke. I wonder what she would say this morning. Glad that is over.

WHAT a joke. I wonder what she would say this morning. Glad that is over.
Whatever she is thinking this morning should be exactly what she felt the morning after Holm dominated her. Last night it looked like she hadn't worked on ANYTHING over the last year. She came out last night AGAIN looking like she wanted to try and box/strike with Nunes. She looked all business till Nunes landed those first few shots in less than 15sec and then Rousey looked lost. She had no clue what to do.
And once again..she skips the post-fight press conference. What a complete joke.

Rousy looked staggered after the first hard shot to the head and was unable to gain her bearings and mount any kind of defense or offense. Rousey's biggest issue seems to be between her ears, but her career is over. She needs to just hang it up and become an announcer or just quietly fade away.

Thankfully the over-hype of Rousey is over. She got absolutely embarrassed last night. Remember this is the same chick that got on the bangwagon of claiming she could beat Mayweather in a fight.

Yep, she was a product of UFC marketing, and she made them a lot of money. But she is/was a one trick pony, and way ahead of everyone else early on just because of her judo background and that armbar. Guess what? There are no judokas in the men's division and there's a reason for that. Judo doesn't work in a real fight with someone who knows what he's doing. At this point, she's not top 5 in the division and maybe not top ten. Eddie Eyebrows convinced her that she could strike and that only expanded the chinks in her armor. Her boxing skills are terrible, both offensively and defensively. I just Herb would have let it go another 20 seconds so Amanda could knocked her all the way through the mat. Personally, I loved it. She wanted her face pasted everywhere when she was undefeated, but her true character showed when she lost. eff her

If I never see her again, it will be too soon.

Yep, she was a product of UFC marketing, and she made them a lot of money. But she is/was a one trick pony, and way ahead of everyone else early on just because of her judo background and that armbar. Guess what? There are no judokas in the men's division and there's a reason for that. Judo doesn't work in a real fight with someone who knows what he's doing. At this point, she's not top 5 in the division and maybe not top ten. Eddie Eyebrows convinced her that she could strike and that only expanded the chinks in her armor. Her boxing skills are terrible, both offensively and defensively. I just Herb would have let it go another 20 seconds so Amanda could knocked her all the way through the mat. Personally, I loved it. She wanted her face pasted everywhere when she was undefeated, but her true character showed when she lost. eff her

eff her.....Lol. Apparently chivalry isn't one of your long suits, V-man. Love it! LMAO.

Eddie Eyebrows convinced her that she could strike and that only expanded the chinks in her armor. Her boxing skills are terrible, both offensively and defensively. I just Herb would have let it go another 20 seconds so Amanda could knocked her all the way through the mat. Personally, I loved it. She wanted her face pasted everywhere when she was undefeated, but her true character showed when she lost. eff her

Absolute truth right here!!! Nunes said as much in the post-fight press conference. She called out Rousey's trainer for putting it in her head that she could box. Her boxing looked as if she hadn't worked on it AT ALL in the last year after taking that beating from Holm. What the hell has Rousey been working on the last year??

And I feel the same way with how she ducks the media after her losses. She couldn't soak up enough media and attention when things were going good. But after he losses she runs and hides. I have zero respect for her. True champions and competitors face the music even after their failures.

I've seen talk where they think she may go to WWE. Not sure if her movie career is gonna go anywhere now that her image of being a badass is toast. Prolly a big reason her role in the Roadhouse remake got nixed.

Nice to see her get beat down like that. Why can't it happen to other deserving winches as well? Hillary, Pelosi, Elizabeth Warren, Amy Schumer, Miley Cyrus, all the women on the Talk, Rosie O' donnell, Erin Andrews for calling 911 when reporters were outside her house, Whoopi What were you thinking Ted Danson Goldberg, and the list goes on.

Nice to see her get beat down like that. Why can't it happen to other deserving winches as well? Hillary, Pelosi, Elizabeth Warren, Amy Schumer, Miley Cyrus, all the women on the Talk, Rosie O' donnell, Erin Andrews for calling 911 when reporters were outside her house, Whoopi What were you thinking Ted Danson Goldberg, and the list goes on.
My my, that's a great list.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
She was the punching bag. Kind of looked like Michael Spinks vs Mike Tyson back in the late 80's.

You forgot Palin, Fallon, DeVos, Conway, Coulter, Jeanine Pirro, Megan Kelly, etc., etc., etc.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT