ADVERTISEMENT

Riley should insist that Radley-Hines change jersey numbers with Woodi Washington

Well somehow we escaped without a total momentum shift in TCU’s favor right before halftime. BUT there’s still time TCU opens the 2nd half with the ball. Bookie doing his best to keep TCU hanging around.

I will say the D is playing solid today. Lets hope the offense is able to eat clock and the D doesn’t get gassed in final QTR

Reactions: iasooner1
Patterson must be drunk. Riley is taking a knee at the TCU 10 yard line to run out the clock and Patterson calls two time outs. So Riley kicks a FG to take a 33-14 lead with 21 seconds to go in the game.
Curious call by TCU.....but Brkic needed the extra work anyway having missed two FG's this season.

Hmm Bookie led the Sooners defense with 9 tackles 8 of them solo. McElroy put his foot in his mouth when he automatically assumed Bookie was getting called for unsportsmanlike conduct penalty, which was called on TCU.

Hmm Bookie led the Sooners defense with 9 tackles 8 of them solo. McElroy put his foot in his mouth when he automatically assumed Bookie was getting called for unsportsmanlike conduct penalty, which was called on TCU.

You’re right. The unsportsmanlike was called on TCU but what I saw was Bookie yapping at the TCU player first and then the TCU guy jumps back at him. Bookie should have been penalized but got lucky. Happens a lot.

You’re right. The unsportsmanlike was called on TCU but what I saw was Bookie yapping at the TCU player first and then the TCU guy jumps back at him. Bookie should have been penalized but got lucky. Happens a lot.
You have no idea what he said.

You’re right. And neither do you so let’s just accept that we have a different perspective about Bookie and end the pissing contest. Boomer!

No pissing on my part. You called him “a zero” and “terrible”. And you also claimed he did something that he didn’t do. Just calling a spade a spade. The guy works his tail off, deserves better treatment.

Reactions: alfalfa bill
No pissing on my part. You called him “a zero” and “terrible”. And you also claimed he did something that he didn’t do. Just calling a spade a spade. The guy works his tail off, deserves better treatment.

Talk about calling a spade a spade ...#44 is always on highlights, and they aren't good ones for OU. His tackles are empty numbers.

If we're calling a spade a spade, then 44 is the most penalized Sooner on the team. I haven't looked but he might be the most penalized player in the B12.

If we're calling a spade a spade, then 44 is the most penalized Sooner on the team. I haven't looked but he might be the most penalized player in the B12.
Good lord, seems like it. I guess we gotta wait a little longer for Grinch's recruits.

Last edited:

He's a liability and obviously a hot head or an jackass. He runs his mouth at the opposition and celebrates tackles on a 9 yard gain like a pick 6.

I normally like a little attitude on defense but earn it first. Bookie has been all ass and no hat for 2 and a half seasons. He has zero reason to strut around like he's done anything but cost his teammates.

i wish they had reviewed that just to see if he might have gotten a foot in. I thought it was close and should have been looked at considerin the ref was trailing the play.

The coverage of the game was horrific. I saw the same thing you did... it sure looked like that trailing foot may have come down in bounds. Can't believe they didn't show a replay

The coverage of the game was horrific. I saw the same thing you did... it sure looked like that trailing foot may have come down in bounds. Can't believe they didn't show a replay
I saw that too. Usually they show replays and that’s when the booth will buzz the field for the review. But, instead they ran a fluff piece on Rattler with the camera fixed on him. I could pull out my tin foil hat and say they screwed us on purpose, but likely it was just poor timing and we got screwed by the fluff piece and a shitty TV producer who didn’t notice the close play on the field.

Reactions: veritas59
ADVERTISEMENT