ADVERTISEMENT

Recruits most affected by Sooners @ Rocky Top

Dr Pacheco

Sooner starter
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2003
Euless, TX
My task was to cross-reference the offer lists of TN and OU. I don't claim to know most of these kids stories. For my filters, OU and TN had to be of equal interest (i.e. medium-medium) in the database with no other team(s) higher (e.g. Rahshuan Smith has a small tier above both TN and OU, so he's not listed). In 90% of these cases, it's a superstar with "medium interest" for numerous schools. Most of them don't have any visits listed either.

I nominate Jordan Parker for "the recruit most interested in our game last week". He is headed to Knoxville to visit THIS weekend... and then he'll visit us for W Virginia. If memory serves, we're still in it. I'm guessing that he was emotionally involved last Saturday.

Others (who mostly have a ton of offers with TN, OU and everyone else "medium"):

Antonneous Clayton
Darnell Salomon
E.J. Price
Elysee Mbem-Bosse
Jauan Williams
Joejuan Williams
Jordan Elliott
Marcel Southall
Mecole Hardman
Nigel Knot
Richard Merritt
Stephon Taylor
Trayvon Mullen
Trevon Diggs

... and then there's Calvin Bundage, offered by both schools, but I frankly don't know the interest levels in any direction!

TN is recruiting Devwah, but there are not as contentious as OU.

For you guys that know the recruits better, do any of these names make you think, "oh right... he was probably very interested in our game"? I don't think we're recruiting any player that was in attendance (?)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.