ADVERTISEMENT

Rattler rattles on

frou

Sooner starter
May 29, 2001
“With South Carolina’s pro style offense I have probably learned more in a month than I did the whole time under Riley”

Its easy to say Rattler was p.o.'d at Riley for benching him, but interesting.

Well good for Rattler from me personally. I wish him the best and hope he succeeds. Tbow shit the bed. Tbow was innovative and the "hot" coach at the time of his recruitment, nothin wrong with that but he rode Bob's wave and took the pirate's philosophy literal and we've all seen the pirate's record. Douchebag will be nothing but a circus ringleader at condom.

Well good for Rattler from me personally. I wish him the best and hope he succeeds. Tbow shit the bed. Tbow was innovative and the "hot" coach at the time of his recruitment, nothin wrong with that but he rode Bob's wave and took the pirate's philosophy literal and we've all seen the pirate's record. Douchebag will be nothing but a circus ringleader at condom.
Douchebag,,,, LMAO,,Woody. Love it.

"The pirate's philosophy literal"?

Mike Leach's Texas Tech teams consistently ranked near the bottom in national rushing offense (usually under 100 yards per game), and Lincoln Riley's teams were usually among the national leaders in rushing offense, with the exception of 2021. The RPO offense that Riley installed at Oklahoma was significantly different from the air raid offense that Leach ran.

Reactions: Plainosooner
ADVERTISEMENT