ADVERTISEMENT

Radio coverage of OU's 1st game?

Dec 25, 2004
Does anyone know what radio station is the Voice of Oklahoma ? I'm getting tired of paying for the 1st game. I think I would rather hear T.R. do the game. Which ever station carries it I hope it does live streaming for computer because I am out of range for Oklahoma radio stations. Any help will be appreciated.

Where do you live? I typically go either to Norman, or a sports bar. I don't much like paying fifty bucks to watch a lousy opponent. Especially when it's likely to be free the next day on Fox Sports.

Where do you live? I typically go either to Norman, or a sports bar. I don't much like paying fifty bucks to watch a lousy opponent. Especially when it's likely to be free the next day on Fox Sports.
Live in Texarkana, Texas. Last year no sports bars in my area would carry the PPV game

Yep. I'll be in Portland, OR with my two brothers. Will have to try and catch it streaming somewhere on my phone.

The link I posted is online radio stations for Sooner football. Gutty is right KMOD is on the list. I'll be using KMOD Saturday to listen. There are many stations on the list but you have to pick a media player they have listed. I have Iheart radio set up to go on my phone.
I used this Google thing and there it was.

Reactions: Section22Sooner
The link I posted is online radio stations for Sooner football. Gutty is right KMOD is on the list. I'll be using KMOD Saturday to listen. There are many stations on the list but you have to pick a media player they have listed. I have Iheart radio set up to go on my phone.
I used this Google thing and there it was.

Gutty? I like it..............:D

Yeah, saw that...

Courageous, brave, tenacious...I'll take it.:D

Yeah, right.......................;)

bigbelly.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT