ADVERTISEMENT

R.I.P., Sybarite...

Senior Sooner

Sooner starter
Dec 1, 2003
One of our fellow Sooner Fans has passed...He was often a conversational foe, but Always a Friend...

He had a bad fall, several months ago, and was never able to recover from it enough to be released from the facility, where he had been almost a year...

He was always a source for a VERY Intelligent Conversation, on many subjects...most, over my head, but still very interesting...

He got his Ph.D. at OU and was a Viet Nam era veteran. He lived in Lancaster, Texas. He's survived by a son, of Lancaster, and a daughter, who lives in New York.

R. I. P. Sybarite...Boomer! :(

One of our fellow Sooner Fans has passed...He was often a conversational foe, but Always a Friend...

He had a bad fall, several months ago, and was never able to recover from it enough to be released from the facility, where he had been almost a year...

He was always a source for a VERY Intelligent Conversation, on many subjects...most, over my head, but still very interesting...

He got his Ph.D. at OU and was a Viet Nam era veteran. He lived in Lancaster, Texas. He's survived by a son, of Lancaster, and a daughter, who lives in New York.

Sad to learn of his passing...RIP Sybarite. Damn.

Oh man, I hate hearing this. Sybarite was a rock-solid poster. Always level headed, intelligent, insightful and interesting and he seemed like a real down-to-earth guy you'd like to watch a Sooners game with. His contribution to this board has been immeasurable and he'll be missed by all. May God bless and protect his soul. RIP Sybarite.

So sorry to hear this; RIP Sybarite :( God bless your family during these tough times

On a similar note, some of you may know "wufee". He's been fighting off prostate cancer for 7 years or more and now is in a bigger struggle with a brain tumor. Prayers and good vibes going out to/for Jim

G-man, Thanks for the update on wufee. He'll be in my prayers tonight.

Awful and very sad news

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT