ADVERTISEMENT

Prognostication invitation.

Plainosooner

Sooner starter
Oct 20, 2002
Plano, TX
Tell us who you think will be the conference champion of the five power conferences. If you see a tie in the XII, the only one without a playoff, pick the winner of the tied teams.

And now that we've seen everybody play half their schedule, who will be the final four?

Each subsequent week, drop to bottom of the page, and post a new prediction. But leave what you posted higher, just so we can compare what you thought before.

Last edited:
It's a crap shoot but today I would say Stanford, Michigan, Baylor, Clemson, & Alabama. The final 4 would be Clemson, Baylor, Alabama, and Stanford.

TCU, Michigan, LSU, Florida State and Utah.

Baylor, TCU, LSU and Utah, because they beat Michigan, though I think both might have two losses.

I think the Frogs beat Baylor at home if they get their defensive guys back. But both will have a loss.

Reactions: iasooner1
TCU, Michigan, LSU, Florida State and Utah.

Baylor, TCU, LSU and Utah, because they beat Michigan, though I think both might have two losses.

I think the Frogs beat Baylor at home if they get their defensive guys back. But both will have a loss.

I don't understand Sir; did you mean Baylor or TCU ? There's no way the XII gets two in the playoffs...

The Big 12 should be represented this year. My pick is Baylor. The SEC is likely to have a one loss champion. LSU looks solid. Then Florida State, Utah and Michigan State round out the conference champs. If these schools are the champions, I don't have a clue how the committee would go about knocking one out of the playoff. But it would be interesting.

If and I say if OU beats the number 2 and 3 and 15tth teams in the country they will be in. It is way to early for the play-off contenders a lot of high profile games left to be played.

I don't understand Sir; did you mean Baylor or TCU ? There's no way the XII gets two in the playoffs...

Not so sure about that. I think Baylor could lose to TCU and still get in. But that was kind of dependent on strangeness elsewhere. Drop down on the page and start over after last Saturday's results. This thread is intended to allow you to post a new prediction, weekly.

I'll stick with my predictions from last week. I think Michigan could win out, which would include a win over Ohio State. Then I think there is a better than average chance that Michigan State loses to tOSU plus one other team. If that happens, then there will be a two way tie between Mich and tOSU which would send two loss Michigan to the CCG.

FSU and Utah are still looking good.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT