ADVERTISEMENT

Post game Arm chair qb: ksu

jwall2

Sooner commitment
Gold Member
Nov 9, 2005
Heaven
Offense: finally realized up tempo was where we needed to be, pass set up run plays early, have no downfield game which is a problem bit we all know it's from A lack of oline... mixon needs to settle in, and get north and south, he looks a little slow, I think someone on the site thought he put a little bit too much weight on, I may agree with this but maybe feel he is just still trying to get the speed of the game. ... tempi tempo tempo and we'll be in good shape

Defense: Mike coaches better with a lead , always had always will, called a good fame, mixxed in blitzes well thought our front 7 did a great job managing the line of scrimmage and our guys change the point of attack, x's and o's we were aolid, didn't do anything different than what we ran against wvu, just played harder

Special teams: solid, not big positives but no big negatives, I guess punt early was short but I'll love with that

Overall: why it takes an embarrassing loss to wake these these guys up I'll never know, thought fundamentally O line played better as a whole, thought they down blocked much better.... we have a lack of talent and it shows on the o line but the young talent gonna be special imo, nothing we can't overcome with good scheming nred to keep playing with and edge..... sorry I don't go in big detail with technique schemes or specific x and o but ask any question and I'll try to explain , have a great nite guys!

Reactions: SoonerMD
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.