ADVERTISEMENT

Perine and Mixon

That's the best in the NFL that I've ever seen Mixon look.

I honestly have a weird take on this game, but I believe it's true. The Bengals were so dominant, especially considering they were playing three backup OL's. I think their shoes were better adapted to the conditions on that playing surface.. Their whole team looked a step better all day. They dominated a good Bills team. I believe it was the shoes.
Reminded me of when we lost at CU my junior year on an icy surface. 1972

That's the best in the NFL that I've ever seen Mixon look.

I honestly have a weird take on this game, but I believe it's true. The Bengals were so dominant, especially considering they were playing three backup OL's. I think their shoes were better adapted to the conditions on that playing surface.. Their whole team looked a step better all day. They dominated a good Bills team. I believe it was the shoes.
Reminded me of when we lost at CU my junior year on an icy surface. 1972
Does not the Bills play on the same type of surface?

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Shoes make a huge difference. Teams use different shoes. When the surface is unusual, the shoes make a huge difference. Remember, I'm an old equipment guy. I never participated in the shoe selection, but I saw what kind of difference shoes can make. It's not just in football. But it makes more difference I think in football than in any other sport. In Buffalo, there was a huge difference.

As a lifelong Dolphins fan I have always hated the Bills. They bounced my team in the 1st round, glad some Sooner Boys bounced them.

FnMsnAdWQAIn3Sd

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT