ADVERTISEMENT

Per the “Dwarves” comment viral off your home board…

Jan 8, 2017
“Dwarves” …What’s funny is….

Okie state
Baylor
Kstate
ISU
TCU
Tech
KU
WVU

Would beat in a H2H the next layer down from the top 2-3 dogs in the big 10 and sec this year. It’s the best top to bottom league not just by me but several analysts.

WVU is a top 15 all time winning program. I doubt they’d appreciate that. I know he means more the little brother schools like ISU, kstate, okie state and tech/TCU. But ISU just beat Iowa on the road. TCU is undefeated and Texas Tech just beat Texas. Give these schools more credit bc they’re good programs.

okie State or Baylor would have won the PAC or ACC last year and finished just below the buckeyes and Bama/uga in the other two leagues.

I don’t get this guys (or anyones) illusion he’s made for himself.

what about Vandy, Mizzou, SC, Auburn, Miss state and for the most part Kentucky until recently.

what about Nu (now), Purdue, Indiana, NW, Rutgers, Maryland, etc?

every league has dead weight. This year the big 12 has NONE

BV himself at day 1 presser….said the “grass is NOT greener”. That came from bill Snyder he said. Always liked OU going back to the 80’s. But I think OU is making an unwise move to the sec. Money - great. I’m concerned about the other things.

Last edited:
Reactions: iasooner2000
I think it might be a tad bit early to proclaim that. We need to let the season play out to see how everyone finishes.

SEC fans say this every year but yet they produce more undefeated or 1 loss conf champs every single year. If it was as deep and as balanced as they claim it to be then why are they not having 2 loss conf champs annually?

I do think this could be a year where the B12 canabalizes itself and if that happens where it ends in a 3 way tie where each school has 2 conf losses then it has a real claim to being the deepest.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT