ADVERTISEMENT

Oy, what is with the Chat Recaps all of a sudden....

Sooner in KS

Sooner starter
Jul 31, 2004
Well, it is that time of the week for you boys and Wuf. Lettuce see what is fit to print in this weeks chat. Keep in mind I’m not really focusing in as hard as normal because there are rumors of some new Gilmore Girls episodes coming out. I’m as giddy as Kirk at a new job.

Perennial early commenter DFW started the 1st question at 7:32. He is such an early guy I bet he is the one that talked to the team before the game Saturday about getting an early start. I think Josh had been talking to the team previously because we always got a very slow start.

Expect two (2) commits in October

Best news of the chat… Rowdy has a chance.

7:36 pacheco came in with his old used and very tired phrase of “Let me in or throw me a magazine”. SiKS does not believe in overusing the same catch phrase. In other news, KS kids rock.

Then Pacheco asked if there was anyone left in GA or FL. Did I miss something, did everyone just leave those states? I think that would have made the news or something.

DFW brought up an interesting name. If Rowdy doesn’t come, we need to get in on Charleston Rambo. I mean if we aren’t going to play for championships, we can at least have some cool names out there. Rambo… I’ll be back. Love it.

WishBone4Life finally gets to the heart of what we need to be talking about at the 7:46 mark. Main competition for Bledsoe will be the hometown team of KU… KS kids rock.

Doubtful we offer Bob’s kids… That could make for an interesting conversation at the dinner table.

Josh has been smoking something and says there is a 25% chance that OU wins OUt. That must be some good stuff Dave.

Josh expects 3 catches for Andrews this week. Need to start a chant… Throw it to the tight end because he is good and a hard match up for other teams… Doesn’t really roll off the tongue, but we can work on the cadence. We’ll get it .

OL wasn’t perfect last week, but is improving. Kinda like Pinns dating style in HS and college, not perfect but improving.

Comment of the chat from Josh after being asked about the Lville basketball situation. And I quote “Some messed up people in this world”. Ain’t that the truth brother. Even some outside of the Sooner Scoop.

Next best comment came right after that one, Maybe this should be 1st because it was in reference to a KS kids rock question. And I quote, “Gabe CAmpbell. That kid I think could get along with a post.” Fence Post? Post from Soup Stain? What kind of post we talking about here Josh.

Josh loses all credibility in life by picking the Mets in the World Series. Forever Blue. Party like its 1985. Go Royals. Kansas (city) baseball kids rock. Take that Seinfeld.

There is more talent in our underclassmen that the upperclassmen.

As always there was the same questions that were asked last week and talk of kids that will flake out, go to OU or somewhere else or stay at home with their 19 kids & counting. (Why no Woods question(s) this week?)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.