ADVERTISEMENT

OVERKILL: Bowl Projections...

Senior Sooner

Sooner starter
Dec 1, 2003
I have been around a Lonnnnng Time, and there are a couple of these that I've never even heard of. That doesn't mean they aren't legit, and that the two teams going to them aren't worthy, but Jeeeez! 40 Bowls? Surprised they don't have a Runner-Up Bowl, and a Loser's Bowl...

Good Stock to buy might be in a Trophy Company...That's a Lot of Participation Statues...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nca...or-all-40-games/ss-AAkUG0X?li=BBnb7Kz#image=1

Every year I gripe about having too many bowls and I watch nearly everyone of them. In fact, some of the minor bowl games can be the most exciting.

But I do feel that any team that goes 6-6, much less 5-7, does not deserve to be in a bowl game. I say cut it down to about 30 bowl games and those sponsors for the minor bowl games should get on with the mid and major bowls and jack up the cash and swag for the universities and the players.

Too many bowls.
Too many playoff teams in the NBA and NHL which is no problem for since I don't watch these two sports.
Baseball season needs to end (playoffs included) by mid October.
Things will never change. Money talks.

Didn't Obama get involved with the NCAA last season about something? Maybe Trump can get involved and force a 16 team playoff system that rivals the NFL? :)

Most of these bowl games have half attendance. I watch a bunch of them, just to hang on to football.:D

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT