ADVERTISEMENT

Outside of OU-UTEP

Soonerborn59

Sooner starter
Aug 16, 2009
What games are you most interested in watching Saturday.

1. Ohio State - Notre Dame - I personally can't stand either one but as much as it pains me to say it, I will be rooting for the Irish. My disdain for the Buckeyes is almost as great as it is for Texas. However as much as I want ND to win, I think TOSU wins it something like 34-21.

2. Utah - Florida - This game will be interesting and Utah may be higher ranked but the pressure is really on them. If they lose the SEC chest thumpers will be out in full force. If they win, well the next song and dance from UF and SEC fans will be " well UF is only like the 7th or 8th best team in the SEC.". I do believe though Utah wins this one but it will be close. Utah 26-14

3. UGA - Oregon - Will Oregon give UGA a game? I sure hope so and even moreso I hope they pull the upset. To bad it is on at the same time as OU's game but I do have it set to record to watch later. I doubt the Ducks pull it off but I do think they beat the spread. UGA 33 - 27

There are other games worth recording and watching later but the 3 above are the ones outside of OU's game I am most interested in. I am just glad we h ave already seen a few great games.

ADVERTISEMENT