ADVERTISEMENT

Our great OU Softball team plays its most important game of the season this thursday the 19th

bullmarket

Sooner signee
May 29, 2001
We play at the #1 ranked RPI team in the nation Oregon at Eugene Oregon. We are ranked #2 in every other major poll with an RPI #6 ranking.

The RPI poll (which is the strength of schedule poll) kept us from hosting a Super Regional last season. We had to play at Auburn to make the WCWS.

This game Thursday is huge for us as the Big 12 except for us is a weak Softball conference
with every other Big 12 team with a high RPI which hurts us.

Thursday is our opportunity game to help our RPI playing at #1 RPI team Oregon. as will Friday and Saturday when we play at RPI #15 Oregon State

RPI SOFTBALL POLL (LINK)
https://www.ncaa.com/rankings/softball/d1/ncaa-womens-softball-rpi

GO SOONERS! BEAT #1 OREGON

Last edited:
We play at the #1 ranked RPI team in the nation Oregon at Eugene Oregon. We are ranked #2 in every other major poll with an RPI #6 ranking.

The RPI poll (which is the strength of schedule poll) kept us from hosting a Super Regional last season. We had to play at Auburn to make the WCWS.

This game Thursday is huge for us as the Big 12 except for us is a weak Softball conference
with every other Big 12 team with a high RPI which hurts us.

Thursday is our opportunity game to help our RPI playing at #1 RPI team Oregon. as will Friday and Saturday when we play at RPI #15 Oregon State

RPI SOFTBALL POLL (LINK)
https://www.ncaa.com/rankings/softball/d1/ncaa-womens-softball-rpi

GO SOONERS! BEAT #1 OREGON
I agree Bull but let’s not look past the game on Tuesday with Tulsa. They are a good team and they will be pitching Emily Watson, who gave the Sooners all they wanted in a 1-0 sooner win in the regular season. She pitched both games in the regionals last year. She is good. Need to have our A game ready for her. Paige Parker only pitched 3 innings on Sunday so she will probably get the start against Tulsa and Oregon on Thursday.

I agree Bull but let’s not look past the game on Tuesday with Tulsa. They are a good team and they will be pitching Emily Watson, who gave the Sooners all they wanted in a 1-0 sooner win in the regular season. She pitched both games in the regionals last year. She is good. Need to have our A game ready for her. Paige Parker only pitched 3 innings on Sunday so she will probably get the start against Tulsa and Oregon on Thursday.

Tulsa is not the same team. They are 26-17, and they are a horrible 49 RPI.

Last edited:
I just changed my channel package, which was supposed to include the Pac 12 Network. But my channel listings page says OU @ UO on the P12N. I just don't have it any more.

Might look for a sports bar that does.

Oh, and McB, thanks fot the heads up.

Last edited:
Reactions: iasooner1
And apparently there is no tv of any kind?
Why guess

YOU WERE CORRECT MCBRIDER.

OU WINS 1-0 on ALO Solo HR.
Emily Watson was surperb.

Reactions: iasooner1
I can go to older daughter's sports bar and push water. No need. I have Digitier 1 on Spectrum cable (formerly Time Warner) with Pac12 channels.

I invited Plaino to meet and I would buy him a steak OU-Baylor softball weekend. I got no response. Do you think Plaino doesn't want to be around my kind?

Gasso has got to be on the level of greatness with any coach of any sport. Beating teams
on their home field is as difficult a task as there is in sports. But having a streak of over 30
road game victories is the greatest of feats in sport at any level. Wow, what these gals are
accomplishing is nothing short of amazing.

Reactions: bullmarket
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT