ADVERTISEMENT

OU vs Texas

bcsoonerfan

Sooner starter
Aug 7, 2007
Sooners hard to watch anymore. Down by 3 at half. Defensive effort a lot better today but shooting is awful. Bad shot selection doesn't help but not knocking down wide open shots is a death sentence for this jump shooting team.

Need a win today.

Reactions: iasooner1
Expectations were to high likely based on a 10-1 start against a very very soft schedule. Reality set in as conference play started against legitimate competition.

Expectations were to high likely based on a 10-1 start against a very very soft schedule. Reality set in as conference play started against legitimate competition.

Idiotic...At USC and at Wichita State was not a soft schedule

The team has yet to put together a complete game on defense and has gotten very lazy on offense.

Idiotic...At USC and at Wichita State was not a soft schedule

The team has yet to put together a complete game on defense and has gotten very lazy on offense.
Your response supports my position. Playing one team (out of conference) in the top 25 is not a soft schedule?

Incredibly disappointing season at this point. After last year, I thought I went into this season cautiously optimistic. Then the 10-1 start, a #4 ranking and I thought this team was going to exceed expectations and even compete for the B12 title. Reality is kicking butt and OU may not make it to the Big Dance.

Incredibly disappointing season at this point. After last year, I thought I went into this season cautiously optimistic. Then the 10-1 start, a #4 ranking and I thought this team was going to exceed expectations and even compete for the B12 title. Reality is kicking butt and OU may not make it to the Big Dance.
Once the football season ended I was hoping that the basketball team might finally win a NC and ease the pain of football. The reality is that I will never see a basketball NC. Football - a possibility, basketball - never ever.

Last edited:
Your response supports my position. Playing one team (out of conference) in the top 25 is not a soft schedule?

Try processing this...OU has beaten 3 top 10 teams at the time the game was played and 6 top 25 teams.

In a 30 game schedule there is no way you can consider that soft...

Try processing this...OU has beaten 3 top 10 teams at the time the game was played and 6 top 25 teams.

In a 30 game schedule there is no way you can consider that soft...

I stated clearly that UO had a soft NON-CONFERENCE schedule. Every Big 12 team will have a relatively difficult 30 game schedule due to league play. UO’s 6-8 conference record (6-9 after Monday’s game) is evidence of the strength of the Big 12.

And the qualifier of “at the time the game was played” is meaningless.

I stated clearly that UO had a soft NON-CONFERENCE schedule. Every Big 12 team will have a relatively difficult 30 game schedule due to league play. UO’s 6-8 conference record (6-9 after Monday’s game) is evidence of the strength of the Big 12.

And the qualifier of “at the time the game was played” is meaningless.

No, you are meaningless...

ADVERTISEMENT