ADVERTISEMENT

OU vs. Oregon photos look at photo #11 Duck player sliding into 2nd base She is out by a mile

Is it OU or is there a problem with Oregon officiating? If that runner was called safe, that is a travesty!!!

The runner was called safe. She never came close reaching the base. The Soonervision photographer who took the picture said the same thing you did. That it is a travesty. The Umps in Eugene Oregon were homers the whole game. The behind the plate ump would not call strikes in the strike zone on the corners for Parker all game literally taking the ball out of her hand. Parker not getting the correct calls fell behind on almost every Duck hitter.

Last edited:
What was the score? I assume OU must have lost a nail biter. Did the bad call resemble the famous bad call of all bad calls at Oregon that cost our footballers the game?

What was the score? I assume OU must have lost a nail biter. Did the bad call resemble the famous bad call of all bad calls at Oregon that cost our footballers the game?

It did match what happened in football in 2006.
What these UMPs did affected the whole game
The ump behind the plate especially. He would not call strikes for Paige Parker making her always behind in the count for almost every batter she faced. She would fall behind in the count 3-0 or 3-1 forcing her to pitch the ball down the middle of the plate.
You saw the photo of every Duck who tried to steal a base was safe (look at the photo in OP where their runner never touched the base and was clearly out).
We got hosed by illegal crooked umpires. The photos don't lie.
LOOK AT PHOTO #11 Oklabama
http://www.soonersports.com/PhotoAlbum.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=31000&PALBID=2201158

David

The ASPCA just called and asked me to tell you: "quit beating a dead horse"

Oh yea ASPCA just called and asked me to tell you to "quit beating the Hillary dead horse;"
Good Gosh she is permanently gone from Politics. Only 3rd world countries keep talking about long defeated candidates. Do you live in Qatar El Salvador or Nicaraqua or.Muanmar?

Last edited:
Oh yea ASPCA just called and asked me to tell you to "quit beating the Hillary dead horse;"
Good Gosh she is permanently gone from Politics. Only 3rd world countries keep talking about long defeated candidates. Do you live in Qatar El Salvador or Nicaraqua or.Muanmar?

How about this? She quits neighing and we'll stop beating.

Not that I care, but with OU having a 40-3 record, will anyone remember this game in the postseason?
As for Hillary, she won't ever go away. Her words will continue to be regurgitated as it's what any shameless, sociopathic mercenary does.
Whatever can or should be said about Trump, if it wasn't for politicians like Hillary, ones like Trump would not be elected. She has only herself to blame for losing the 2016 election. Her minions need to admit this and learn from it....which won't happen.

It did match what happened in football in 2006.
What these UMPs did affected the whole game
The ump behind the plate especially. He would not call strikes for Paige Parker making her always behind in the count for almost every batter she faced. She would fall behind in the count 3-0 or 3-1 forcing her to pitch the ball down the middle of the plate.
You saw the photo of every Duck who tried to steal a base was safe (look at the photo in OP where their runner never touched the base and was clearly out).
We got hosed by illegal crooked umpires. The photos don't lie.
LOOK AT PHOTO #11 Oklabama
http://www.soonersports.com/PhotoAlbum.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=31000&PALBID=2201158
Parker gave up 2 home runs,we got one hit that if i was scoring i would have scored it an error. They didnt have to cheat us . THISTIME

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT