ADVERTISEMENT

OU vs ISU

Did you watch the same game as the rest of us? McGown can't commit to running the ball as planned. He wants to scramble around and lose more yards than necessary. I saw 4 or 5 instances where he changed direction and got hammered. This is poor coaching and a guy acting like he is still in high school. McGown has far to go.
He’s young he’ll improve on that.

Only thing I want now is a win vs Texas and some degree of improvement as the season goes on.
That would be nice but let's face reality. You and I could pick nine of our most abusive buddies on this board and set a new retirement home record for yards after contact against OU's defense. You could have 200 yards receiving against #44 the 5* boy wonder.

I have watched the K-State and Iowa State games and there is not one thing out of two games
that makes me believe this team will improve enough to contend for the Big XII championship.
I love my Sooners, but there are some games coming up where they will get beat like rented mules.
And it pains me to say it.

I have watched the K-State and Iowa State games and there is not one thing out of two games
that makes me believe this team will improve enough to contend for the Big XII championship.
I love my Sooners, but there are some games coming up where they will get beat like rented mules.
And it pains me to say it.

Contend for the big XII championship? That ship has sailed my friend

Hasn’t sailed, been a 2-loss team in the game 2 of 3 years, but OU’s not good enough to run the table this year
Agree we could slip in with 2 losses. But, I am not confident that we’re done losing. I hope we are, but this feels different. I’m not predicting a turn around this year. A good year would be a .500 record. A bad year is only beating KU. Anything over .500 will be overachieving.

ADVERTISEMENT