ADVERTISEMENT

OU vs. Bama

WP76

Sooner starter
Oct 4, 2001
Hard to see this turning out well. At least we got there, I guess.

Feel better about this matchup than I did the Sugar Bowl matchup a few years ago and that turned out pretty good.

Reactions: iasooner1
Ou isnt in yet, still a lot going on. Ohio St. putting it on Northwestern, a big enough win (48-7) could jump them to #4. Georgia could also stay at #4 with that close loss.

Ou isnt in yet, still a lot going on. Ohio St. putting it on Northwestern, a big enough win (48-7) could jump them to #4. Georgia could also stay at #4 with that close loss.

If UGA stays at 4 then the system is truely broken. Yet the way ESPN in campaigning for that if it happens I would not be surprised.

Hard to see this turning out well. At least we got there, I guess.
You sound like alot of OU fans a week ago when it was official we were gonna rematch with Texass in the Big XII title game. Can't understand basically already giving up before a snap has even been played. Good lord man. That's what Okie Lite fans are known to do.

You sound like alot of OU fans a week ago when it was official we were gonna rematch with Texass in the Big XII title game.

Alot of OU fans? I never heard or read a single comment where Sooner fans were complaining. I'm not saying it didn't happen, but must have been a different board. EVERYTHING I read and heard was Sooner fans drooling for another chance to play those mouthy little bi+ches.

You sound like alot of OU fans a week ago when it was official we were gonna rematch with Texass in the Big XII title game. Can't understand basically already giving up before a snap has even been played. Good lord man. That's what Okie Lite fans are known to do.

Will stick up and stand behind an sec homer Herbstreit but will try and call out OU fans. Hmmmm

Alot of OU fans? I never heard or read a single comment where Sooner fans were complaining. I'm not saying it didn't happen, but must have been a different board. EVERYTHING I read and heard was Sooner fans drooling for another chance to play those mouthy little bi+ches.
My bad. Referring to the pay board being overrun with OU fans going full-blown gloom-and-doom at the idea of OU playing Texass again. It was absurd. It's as if they thought it was going to be a perfect replay of the first game.

My bad. Referring to the pay board being overrun with OU fans going full-blown gloom-and-doom at the idea of OU playing Texass again. It was absurd. It's as if they thought it was going to be a perfect replay of the first game.
Just subscribed, and wow, are there a LOT of ding-dongs on the pay boards, lol

Reactions: BillyRay
LOL at calling Herbstreit an SEC homer after his track record of being Pro-OU.

I know you like Herbie but his shit has grown stale lately. Yes he has been somewhat pro OU at times but he has also shown his bias towards his own team when trying to compare the two.

I know what they do mostly is for ratings but when you start campaigning for an SEC 2 loss team over a 1 loss champ that is BS. As for Bama if we do indeed get the chance I hope our offense runs up the score on them because I am already sick of hearing some Bama fans claiming its going to be a cakewalk for them. It wouldnt be the first time they talked out of their ass prior to a game against our Sooners.

BTW BR someone just posted over at the Rivals soundoff board that ESPiN just showed they have THE at 71% getting in and OU at only 16%. This is why I stay away from that POS station. No agenda right?

I know you like Herbie but his shit has grown stale lately. Yes he has been somewhat pro OU at times but he has also shown his bias towards his own team when trying to compare the two.

I know what they do mostly is for ratings but when you start campaigning for an SEC 2 loss team over a 1 loss champ that is BS. As for Bama if we do indeed get the chance I hope our offense runs up the score on them because I am already sick of hearing some Bama fans claiming its going to be a cakewalk for them. It wouldnt be the first time they talked out of their ass prior to a game against our Sooners.
I get that OU fans don't like his stance right now with what teams he thinks should get into the playoffs. I don't agree with it either. Now for the record, I do think Georgia is a better team than Ohio State, but I would still pick Ohio State over Georgia if I had to choose between the two. So I get where Herbstreit is coming from, but I just don't agree with it totally.

You're not going to find anyone in the media who homers it up for OU at all times like the OU fan base wants them too.

BTW BR someone just posted over at the Rivals soundoff board that ESPiN just showed they have THE at 71% getting in and OU at only 16%. This is why I stay away from that POS station. No agenda right?
http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/25427784/college-football-playoff-picks-espn-experts

Look at the numbers yourself. Not sure where that Rivals poster got his numbers......

58 ESPN "experts" list their playoff picks.

13 included Georgia
28 included OU

No agenda right??? :confused::confused:

Ya saw they are backing off what they said yesterday. Would be huge to have him back!!
It's weird how so many claim to have inside information on injuries and then post it for public consumption. Those that actually know don't talk publicly. Riley is much more tight lipped and tight shipped than Bob ever was.

ADVERTISEMENT