ADVERTISEMENT

OU TX prediction time

Look for the whorn defense to give a lot of different schemes to try and confuse our O Line forcing penalties and to put pressure on Hurts so he has to take off running.
Hard to say just how good this OU team is at this point in the season so I will say
OU 34 whorns 28.

Oh and I forgot
418OfelhRSL._SX425_.jpg

I will stick with my earlier score 38-17. Even with a convincing win and if UF beats LSU I look for those goons to pass OU in the polls and our Sooners probably drop another spot.

ESPN will still say OU hasn’t played anyone.

Texas plays better in October. We have OLine issues. I think this is where my pessimism kicks in. We lose.

ESPN will still say OU hasn’t played anyone.

Ain't that the truth. This is where Texas will start their slide and we'll end up undefeated at year's end and all of the talking heads will be going round and round stating that we haven't played anyone and whether or not we deserve in the playoffs over a 2 loss Georgia or LSU team.

Ri-goshdamn-diculous

LSU made some early season stupid mistakes which helped Texas keep that one close.

University of Oklahoma 35
University of Tampons 17

Reactions: iasooner1
understand lad but also factor in how beat up the tx secondary is. like trying to cover a fat ass with a mini skirt. cant do it. think we'll lite em up
Thanks Tol
understand lad but also factor in how beat up the tx secondary is. like trying to cover a fat ass with a mini skirt. cant do it. think we'll lite em up
Thanks man needed that laugh. Hoping for the best on this just need to see it for a change.

LSU made some early season stupid mistakes which helped Texas keep that one close.

University of Oklahoma 35
University of Tampons 17

They weren't alone though. Remember, UT had the ball on the LSU 2 & 1 on consecutive possessions in the 1st quarter & came up with nothing (& the first time ended when Ingram flat dropped a TD in which he couldn't have been any more wide open thanks to an obvious LSU bust)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT