ADVERTISEMENT

OU Texas tickets - Section 26

kirbo61

Walk-on candidate
Gold Member
Dec 24, 2002
2 tickets for the Red River War. Section 26, Row 30. Great seats! $625.00 each. OBO

Berry, why are you laughing? Have you seen the market? You keep giving people a hard time but I guess you think you are buying in the 1997 market. What do you think the price should be for the 26’s? Just curious.

Because other idiots are asking ridiculous prices you think that justifies it for someone else? Haha. I pray no one pays that much. Come game week tickets will be 150-300 LIKE ALWAYS!

Reactions: got seven
I will bet you a 1000 bucks(or any amount you want) the market is above 150 to get in and 300 for primes the wk of the game. We can find someone on this board to hold the cash.

Btw, people are paying it left and right(and much more). Go look at the data from the big resale sites. What makes someone an idiot for asking the market? I guess you stopped by the Bernie rally the other day in Norman and got inspired!

Ill tell you what. Game week I'll bet you I find tickets for face value or cheaper online from someone. If I do you give me 1000 dollars. Deal?

Reactions: got seven
The market sir. I can’t guarantee one person won’t give you charity or you get a friend to set it up. I’ll bet you 1000 the average of the cheapest 10 tickets on any major exchange is more than face value. Of course u will never take this because all you have done for days is talk out of your ass...

That's what I thought lol. Go run your mouth another place and stop trying to justify ridiculous prices. It's embarrassing on your behalf.

Sir, put up or shut up. Enjoy the game at hooters. I’m sure those girls will love you harassing them for 3 hours for A 3 dollar tip.

Sir, again, I just said I will make the bet for whatever amount you want that the market won’t be face value to get in and 300 for primes. Hell make it 25k. The market isn’t one person aka a friend of yours but the average of the bottom 10 prices on any major exchange. (Stubhub, vivid, any major ticket broker, you can name it)

Again, enjoy watching at hooters.

im Out on responding to you again. You are driving myself and I’m sure everyone else on the site crazy. ✌️

That's like saying "well a dealership charged this much to work on a vehicle so I will too" haha. It's still ridiculous.

Not going to name names, but someone in this thread has clearly never taken Macro/Micro 101 and most likely does not have a college degree. Again, not pointing fingers.

Reactions: Nbigbie12
I'm not making names here but some of our fans can be idiots and take advantage (or atleast try to) fellow fans. It's pretty ridiculous.

Something tells me berryhillboomer isn’t offering face value when Ou plays Kansas in a rainstorm and the tickets are 20 bucks. I mean wouldn’t it be ridiculous to take advantage of fans bc their tickets dipped bc of a rainstorm?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT