ADVERTISEMENT

OU spirit squad told to stop the "horns down" gesture....

CTOkie

Sooner starter
Sep 20, 2001
Portland Ct.
by the Big 12's coordinator of officials.
Why has this become an issue, especially when there are so many other forms of taunting that are accepted by the players and networks throughout sports ?
This gesture could result in a 15 yard penalty. Really ????
Imagine if Bambi Magillicutty, OU's perky, effervescent cheerleader flashes a "horns down" sign that penalizes the team with the game on the line with minutes remaining.
This takes being thin-skinned to a much higher level.

BULLSH*T!!! I'm sick to death of this entire conference bowing down to the whims of those assclowns in Austin. What a bunch of thin-skinned, whiny-assed bitches. Especially their sorry coach, who cries about being "disrespected" by others in the conference when the horns are thrown down.
Herman needs to put on his big boy pants and stop being such a pussy.

This horns down issue is just another reason why I absolutely hate anything texass. I have no desire to see them go undefeated until we play them. I want them to lose every game every year. We have gotten to the play offs 3 of the last 4 years and texass good or bad had nothing to do with it. Screw these bastardos.
can i just say scottsdale that i have tried to sell the "F*ck txass, hope the bitches lose EVERY game" theme and it never gets much support. maybe now folks will understand why we want txass to lose EVERY game they play in ALL sports EVERY time. they are prima donna sh*tbirds who constantly put us down despite the fact we've been the b12 leader for years (especially in football and softball) while they've been a pathetic embarrassment to themselves and the league. they are the textbook example of what entitled brats do when they cant play with YOUR toys.. scream and cry til they get their way. F*ck txass! ALWAYS!!

can i just say scottsdale that i have tried to sell the "F*ck txass, hope the bitches lose EVERY game" theme and it never gets much support. maybe now folks will understand why we want txass to lose EVERY game they play in ALL sports EVERY time. they are prima donna sh*tbirds who constantly put us down despite the fact we've been the b12 leader for years (especially in football and softball) while they've been a pathetic embarrassment to themselves and the league. they are the textbook example of what entitled brats do when they cant play with YOUR toys.. scream and cry til they get their way. F*ck txass! ALWAYS!!

Good thing they have their own network...bunch of cry babies. Matthew McCon-am-I-gay is a real spirit leader. Upside down horns bitches !!

BULLSH*T!!! I'm sick to death of this entire conference bowing down to the whims of those assclowns in Austin. What a bunch of thin-skinned, whiny-assed bitches. Especially their sorry coach, who cries about being "disrespected" by others in the conference when the horns are thrown down.

This is part of why four pretty good programs left the conference. Everybody is sick of Texas being catered to, including those still in the conference. Let's just be glad, that OU is good enough to humble the Longhorns regularly in football. With all their advantages, having only three conference titles in 23 seasons so far, is close to as under performing as any team in any sport.

So they seek political victories.

Penalize this big 12
tenor.gif

Why has this become an issue, especially when there are so many other forms of taunting that are accepted by the players and networks throughout sports ?
Imagine if Bambi Magillicutty, OU's perky, effervescent cheerleader flashes a "horns down" sign that penalizes the team with the game on the line with minutes remaining.
Bambi’s measurements?

This is part of why four pretty good programs left the conference. Everybody is sick of Texas being catered to, including those still in the conference. Let's just be glad, that OU is good enough to humble the Longhorns regularly in football. With all their advantages, having only three conference titles in 23 seasons so far, is close to as under performing as any team in any sport.

So they seek political victories.
One of your best, Plaino.

Reactions: runningback43
Then lets give them the upside FINGER, didn't say a thing about that!!!

Can't believe the B12 office has taken this POS deal on.
Common sense, which the B12 leaders seem to be short on, would tell us, if Whorns Down is taunting the Whorns, then WHorns Up is taunting their opponents.
Let's see 15 yards both ways, if you're gonna impose the penalty.

The Big 12 commish sleeps with bevo next to his bovine balls. The biggest rollover commish pussy ever...

So then it is time that the Horns are penalized everytime they give the Horns Up sign to the opposing fans and players. You can't have it one way and not the other. Herman is proving over and over again how much of a ass clown he really is by making a big deal out of it. I would almost guarantee that most Texas fans aren't getting upset about it. There is nothing disrespectful about giving the Horns Down sign as it is about the rivalry.

The Big 12 is showing they are a bunch of pansies by not telling Texas " Quite being a bunch of pussies and act like a man, not like some whiney bitch who gets your feelings hurt everytime someone doesn't kiss your ass". This is just another example of the world today, being so sensative over the smallest things.

Hey Big 12! This is the most even keeled and rational poster on OUFans, and if he's responding like this... You know you dun f'd up. Haha

Do it anyway. Force them to penalize you. It’d be worth it. The whole team should run out onto the field w horns down. Send a f#cking message... ‘You don’t like it? Come and stop me.”

This game is getting too soft. When school officials tell you that you can’t do a horns down... fire the official.

ADVERTISEMENT