ADVERTISEMENT

OU Softball 2022 Starts Today

Last edited:
I got to watch it through Bally Sports. What is amazing to me is the size and athleticism of these women. They are so much bigger and stronger than any other softball team I have ever seen. We may not win the natty this year, but Patty has built a monster. They need to finish funding the new facility!!!

(Game not on my cable package after all)
The first game was on ESPN plus, however the remaining games this weekend are on FloSoftball but the price tag for that is a little high for my taste. $145 a year.

Didnt know Bally Sports had the games but as mentioned above someone watched a game there. Like someone else said, look for the game on YouTube as someone is always recording and putting it there.

The UCLA game later today should be a good one.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Ball, struck out 14 against UCLA. And she's a true freshman
Bahl was the top high school player in the nation. She pledged to the Cornhuskers before Pattie flipped her to OU. Gasso called her a phenom with unlimited skills.

Run ruled UCSD 9-0 today. Coleman inside the park HR bottom of the fifth that scored 3. Five games totals 41 to 1.

Last edited:
Bahl was the top high school player in the nation. She pledged to the Cornhuskers before Pattie flipped her to OU. Gasso called her a phenom with unlimited skills.

Run ruled UCSD 9-0 today. Coleman inside the park HR bottom of the fifth that scored 3. Five games totals 41 to 1.
I want to lay down in Patty's bed. 😉

Patti is disappointed with the 5-0 start. Team battling average is "only" .360 in five games compared to .405 for all of the 2021 season. Too many OU strikeouts. Not taking what the pitcher gives and chasing bad pitches. Too few pitches per inning by the opposition. She wants to hone an ever improving team.
If anyone is going to get them there, Patty is the absolute best. I can't wait to see where this team ends up!

Patti is disappointed with the 5-0 start. Team battling average is "only" .360 in five games compared to .405 for all of the 2021 season. Too many OU strikeouts. Not taking what the pitcher gives and chasing bad pitches. Too few pitches per inning by the opposition. She wants to hone an ever improving team.
Patty might need to slow her "hone" just a little, it's only 5 games into the season. Let the girls get in their groove and they will gel just fine. 😁

Beat McNeese State 15-1 in 5 innings. Run ruled 4 of 6 games with score total of 56 - 2. The 2 runs unearned by way errors by OU. The OU bench got on the field in this game. OU vs Houston up this afternoon.

SS...Your 2-Sentence Recap bests most poster's (mine included!) 3 Paragraph Comments/Dissertation! Thanks for keeping us in the Sooner Loop, regardless of the sport!

You are most welcome Madame SS.

Update: OU run ruled Houston 8-0. 5 of 7 games run rules. Total score count: 64 - 2. This team is still ironing out a few wrinkles. Patti has the "problem" of having 12 starters with only 9 spots on the field.
I hate when that happens, too many starters not enough spots!!!!!!!😁

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT