ADVERTISEMENT

OU Softball 2020 begins today

frou

Sooner starter
May 29, 2001
PUERTO VALLARTA COLLEGE CHALLENGE

The Sooners are slated to take on Nevada (6 p.m. CT) on Thursday and Long Beach State (12:30 p.m.) on Friday. On Saturday, OU will face George Washington at 6 p.m. before a game with BYU at 8:30 p.m. Action can be seen via FloSoftball on a subscription basis and heard via the Franchise 2 in Oklahoma on 1560 AM and 103.3 FM.

PVCC_Lead.jpg

Flosoftball eliminated monthly subscriptions and only has $150 yearly available. I love Sooner softball, but can live without watching at $150 for 3 weeks.

Reactions: Oklabama
Flosoftball eliminated monthly subscriptions and only has $150 yearly available. I love Sooner softball, but can live without watching at $150 for 3 weeks.
Was not advertising for Flosoftball Plaino. I wanted the weekend schedule is all.

Reactions: iasooner1
Frou, I wasn't venting about your post. I was just venting about Flosoftball. Their price gouging, when they're the only outlet available for the first 14 Sooner softball games, makes me incredibly mad at them, and more than a little at OU for allowing it.

Usually there is a link on Soonersports to the online broadcast of all the softball games on radio. But there was none for this. Yet the radio broadcast was voice overed onto the highlight video. So my least favorite Sooner broadcaster was there doing the game, it just wasn't available to Sooner fans during the game.

Makes no sense.

I will just wait and watch the replay on Soonersports.
I don't think you'll find any event in Flosports available anywhere as a total replay. Flosoftball, flogymnastcs or anything else. If you find a link, I'd love to watch it.

Thankfully, there is a link now for the next few games on radio. And there were highlights of yesterday. But Flosports kind of retains rights to any full replay.

I don't think you'll find any event in Flosports available anywhere as a total replay. Flosoftball, flogymnastcs or anything else. If you find a link, I'd love to watch it.

Thankfully, there is a link now for the next few games on radio. And there were highlights of yesterday. But Flosports kind of retains rights to any full replay.

Yep you are correct and honestly this pisses me off. Do you know why they made a deal with Flosports to begin with? It seems that we as paid subscribers to Soonersports are getting kind of shafted over this as normally the full games are available after its been played.

I did listen to todays Long Beach St game and it seems the defense has some issues on the field. I think they had like 3 errors today if I remember correctly. Flosports though isn’t getting any money from me though as the OU softball brand name shouldn’t have to resort to to a deal with them as I would figure ESPN would have had no issues picking up OU games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT