ADVERTISEMENT

OU - ISU Predictions

Soonerborn59

Sooner starter
Aug 16, 2009
I am glad to see OU again playing. Even thought the season isn't going as we had hoped this last weekend was pretty boring. As for this game I am not sure exactly what to use to predict the outcome. OU has a pretty good O when Gabriel is having a good day and the running game gets going while they are facing the best D they have played this year in ISU. On the other hand ISU doesn't exactly have a scary offense but with the way the OU D has played recently they may just look all world on offense.

I am hoping that BV has made some adjustments on D over the off week where we as fans see a nice improvement. With that being said, I do believe that the Sooners will prevail against the Cyclones.

OKLAHOMA 37 ISU 27

Reactions: iasooner2000
If we can keep the cyclone's top 10defense honest with a good balance of run vs pass we should be fine. O'line really needs to make a statement this game imo.

28-14

Edit,. I think OUr defense just might impress. 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: bcsoonerfan
Tough one to call in our current state so gonna be a homer and say

OU 27 Iowa St. 24

Iowa St will likely try and shut down the running game and make us beat them through the air, hope Gabriel is on target Sat and Receivers can get open.​

...they [OU] are facing the best D they have played this year in ISU. On the other hand ISU doesn't exactly have a scary offense but with the way the OU D has played recently they may just look all world on offense.

This describes this game perfectly.

I love my Sooners, but I believe ISU has the advantage here. Sad to say.

No score prediction.

I think the defense looks a bit more like what we saw the first 3 games with the rest and playing a Cyclone team that doesn't really scare with regards to big play ability.

Offensively they're going to make us earn it but I think we can manage 31.

Oklahoma- 31
ISU - 23

Tell me we win by 1 & I’ll take it. OU has never beaten ISU under Campbell by more than 10 (& that’s only happened twice, the last being Kyler & co. in ‘18 ) & I’d be more than pleasantly surprised if it happened Saturday. Give me the dub, ANY dub & I’m getting the heck outta Dodge.

Tell me we win by 1 & I’ll take it. OU has never beaten ISU under Campbell by more than 10 (& that’s only happened twice, the last being Kyler & co. in ‘18 ) & I’d be more than pleasantly surprised if it happened Saturday. Give me the dub, ANY dub & I’m getting the heck outta Dodge.
The current line is OU -1.5. Money is going to OU. We were -1 on Wednesday. Over/Under is 56.5, That line equated to 29 to 27.5 on the scoreboard.

Reactions: Oklabama
The current line is OU -1.5. Money is going to OU. We were -1 on Wednesday. Over/Under is 56.5, That line equated to 29 to 27.5 on the scoreboard.
I like being favored but understand that how people bet has very little to do with the outcome when the spread is less than 6 points. But I’m going to try to forget that in this case. Go Sooners!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT