ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Worst high school fight

mikw36

Sooner commitment
Gold Member
Jan 20, 2002
Up front this may not qualify. I think it was my freshman year. A guy had moved into our school from Florida we were best friends, but we liked the same girl. Well this all came to a head at a track meet at NEO. I don't remember the exact circumstances but there were words exchanged. Me being the straight forward person I am decided it was too much so I hit him. Well my intent was to hit him, what really happened was he blocked my punch and hit me square in the mouth. I knew I was in trouble when he hit me, he not only hit me once he hit me, grabbed my arms pulled or pushed them down and hit me and did the same manuever again. So as after a few laps of this while I was looking at the blood squirting out of my mouth and under my eyes, I came up with a new plan. I had to get him off his feet. I don't know if anyone else has experienced this but when you go to shoot on a guy you leave your head completely exposed. So ever time I would shoot on him I would take 6 or 7 punches to the forehead and eyes. Well now I am thinking I really should take resumes before fighting, that way I do not run into these mini Chuck Norris guys. I mean this guys hands were so fast I didn't even see the shit coming. By the time we were done he had split my upper lip, my lower lip, cut me on both temples, under both eyes, and above both eyes. I got some towels set on the bus trying to get the blood to stop. When they loaded on the bus the coached ask me what had happened I said I fell. The next day I found the guy told I was sorry my teeth cut his hands up so bad and getting all the blood on him. We ended up best friends I shared a dorm room with him at NEO. Turned out he was in golden gloves for a number of years. His dad trained fighters and race horses. Through the years I saw him destroy a lot of guys. His hand were very fast and he benched like 380 weighing 165. He was a bad bad man.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.