ADVERTISEMENT

OT: What was the price of regular gas,

The spot price in Texas today was quoted as $1.819 so you got a good deal. Oklahoma showed the lowest spot price today at $1.675. Hawaii had the highest at $3.433 (delivery cost). California had the highest in the continental USA at $3.146 (taxes). Arizona is around $2.40.

Pipeline operating companies are doing well. Oil futures are favorable but market recovery stocks are very interesting. Take your millions to Wall Street and double your money.

The spot price in Texas today was quoted as $1.819 so you got a good deal. Oklahoma showed the lowest spot price today at $1.675. Hawaii had the highest at $3.433 (delivery cost). California had the highest in the continental USA at $3.146 (taxes). Arizona is around $2.40.

Pipeline operating companies are doing well. Oil futures are favorable but market recovery stocks are very interesting. Take your millions to Wall Street and double your money.

Three days ago when I filled it up at a 7-11 on Hefner Road and May for 10% ethanol it was an amazing 1.21 a gallon. West Texas crude has gone up in the last 2 or 3 days so I do not know today what the price is.

Last edited:
Working from home for a couple weeks. I haven't even started my truck in a week. No clue what the price is. LOL

My wife's cousin near OKC posted a picture on his Facebook showing Ethanol below $1.00.

My girlfriend's daughter sent her a text today (also in the Dallas area) with a picture for $1.00 a gallon gas. I love the cheap gas, but not really. If any states in the country ought to like gas prices over $2.50, it is in Oklahoma and Texas.

Reactions: humblesooner
Got out yesterday. NE Houston was about $1.74, though my wife said she paid $1.59 last week at Costco(?). Houston and surrounding counties have regulations for additives which inflate our prices a bit ($0.25 - $0.50) though transportation costs negate some of that.

Reactions: iasooner1
1.29 in grove ok today. 1.17 with my gasbuddy card discount.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT