ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Well I'm home, but with a sore anus, I'm radioactive (can't be around kids for 24 hours),

Wufee

Sooner starter
Dec 12, 2001
multiple needle wounds, short about a half pint of blood, a hole punched in my butt bone, short several cc's of bone marrow stuff, jammed in a tiny tube (for 30 min) while it created a pix of my innards, and then I finished the day with one of my docs (fellas, I guarantee you that he has the biggest hands in Houston), he does his exam then says (with a gleam in his eye), Jim, get up and drop them britches and bend over the table (I've known him for 5 years) . He says this with a shit eating grin. So I do it, he lubes up that giant digit of his and commences to give me a comprehensive and thorough exam. Naturally Dar is in the room and I swear that I hear her snickering. He finishes and says, everything is A okay.

In summarizing, I received no negative news. Everything is going in the right direction and the future looks good. I had several opportunities to engage in several bouts of good natured grab assing, especially with the staff ladies. I know that they mostly see people who are fearful and sympathy seeking. So when they run into some goofy, full of shit, blowhard ol goat, it brightens their day and I enjoy having fun.

Then off to the airport. ( I've got a story about the asshole cab driver, that I'll cover in another thread). So we get to Hobby and it takes forty five min to get our boarding passes ( ok I know that there is some kind of electronic phone thing that I can do to avoid using the paper pass but I don't want to hear it), then we head over to Papadeauxs. I hadn't told Dar, but I had decided to try oysters on the half shell (first time), but when I read the menu, there was a caveat that said people with certain med problems shouldn't eat raw stuff. Well hell, I didn't know so it scared me off. So instead, I had some alligator tail and catfish. Very enjoyable meal.

So Dar and I saunter on down to the gate and find that our flt is delayed (bad weather in the SE). Any way, Dar and finally get home at 1:30 am and my old ass is dragging the ground. Slept well and now enjoying the new day.....Later.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.