ADVERTISEMENT

OT: sorry to the board for some of my language lately

anon_1rmqcy6npg0kw

Sooner starter
Dec 20, 2005
I wanted to take a moment and apologize to the board for some of the things that I've said recently. I do think that there is an issue with speaking through the medium of the computer and not speaking to all of you on a face-to-face basis. I think that really hinders the type of communication that can be had from people.

I have said some things to a certain few posters that I do regret and I do apologize for that. You know who you are and I don't need to call you by name but I do apologize. I like to try and keep things civil sometimes that's hard when you get into a debate on line but I do have to remember that at the other end of the computer There is an individual who deserve some respect. That doesn't mean I have to agree with anything that you say in that doesn't mean that I can't think what you say is stupid. The same goes for you as I'm pretty sure many of you feel the same way about me.

I just wanted to throw that out there. An online form of communication can be fun but it can often times be dangerous and very detrimental. I am a working progress and I try to learn things as I go day to day. So for any of you that I have offended I do truly apologize and I hope that you except my apology. One thing I hope we can all agree on is that we love the sooners and we hate Okie State and Texas. And I hope we pound the crap out of Baylor and TCU this year.

Boomer sooner scoopers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.