ADVERTISEMENT

OT...Some colleges are offering mental health counseling to students.....

That's because you're 5 to 6 times older & wiser to the world than these kids. When the baby boomers pass completely out of the picture, it's going to be a rough place for conservative white people. Especially those w/ a christian faith.
So my 14 year old white atheist son hates feminism, loves Ben Shapiro, is pro life due to constitutional right and not religion (bible thumpers need to get on board), debates lefties in speech and debate, loves the constitution, and cannot stand fake conservatives like 75% of the big spending neo cons like McConnell and Ryan. (He prefers Gowdy, Amash, and Paul)

I am so sick of the negative outlook on young people as a broad brush belief. Most of the 80's conservatives were very liberal in their college years. People change when they start earning income and getting their income stolen from them by the government that does not know how to spend their bounty.

So my 14 year old white atheist son hates feminism, loves Ben Shapiro, is pro life due to constitutional right and not religion (bible thumpers need to get on board), debates lefties in speech and debate, loves the constitution, and cannot stand fake conservatives like 75% of the big spending neo cons like McConnell and Ryan. (He prefers Gowdy, Amash, and Paul)

I am so sick of the negative outlook on young people as a broad brush belief. Most of the 80's conservatives were very liberal in their college years. People change when they start earning income and getting their income stolen from them by the government that does not know how to spend their bounty.
Good for your son. My son is pretty conservative as well and he’s 21 yrs older than yours. But my point should not be lost. The country is moving more to the left than ever primarily because of legal & illegal immigration. This is a fact Sir. The numbers bare this out.

Reactions: iasooner1
Yet look who has control of all three branches. Jeez.

Control? What control? By title of party? Or by action? You're watching to much liberal news. Legislation is not moving forward. The only thing that's being done is via executive order except for the Supreme Court Judge. Which by the way is the only reason I tossed a vote for Trump.

No healthcare reform. No budget. No immigration deal. No wall. It takes 60 votes and of the 100 shit heads in office, 60 can't get along well enough to get anything done.

I've never understood why anyone, Christian or not, would be on board with the taking of an innocent life. Its honestly insane

As a man, of course you can't understand why a woman would choose to have an abortion. You will never have to experience what it's like as a young girl or woman, Christian or not, who gets pregnant and then has to deal with the anguish of having to make a life-altering choice. Certainly, the male should have a say in the matter, but the woman/girl should have the final decision.

As a man, of course you can't understand why a woman would choose to have an abortion. You will never have to experience what it's like as a young girl or woman, Christian or not, who gets pregnant and then has to deal with the anguish of having to make a life-altering choice. Certainly, the male should have a say in the matter, but the woman/girl should have the final decision.

Again, how anyone can justify killing another human being, much less a completely innocent baby, is beyond me.

I’m a conservative but I am open to other ideas and frequently take the more liberal viewpoint. But whenever I see or hear about anyone that needs counseling for political issues, it really disturbs me to think that America has to deal with so many pussies.
Agree.
Liberals usually play the victim card.....but now over differing viewpoints ?????

Its really unimaginable the number of babies that have been killed since 1973........close to 60 million. There is no justification
Just think of the effect that this may have had on the electoral college. Cough, cough President Gore, cough, cough.

230 some years ago a man leaving public life for good gave the
following speech, "Political parties are the seeds of division" The
man, George Washington. He saw the feud going on between the
Federalist and Antifederalist and he knew what it would lead to.
Changing the names to Liberal and Conservative hasn't changed
a thing. It still 2 sides bitching and flushing money down the toilet.
And both are guilty, of the toilet flushing.

Unless you drink the Kool-Aid of big government, debt increasing, tax-and-spend, neocon crap of the two main political parties, you would know this.
You can rest assured.....A candidate who adheres to mandates of The Constitution will never get elected.

Unless you drink the Kool-Aid of big government, debt increasing, tax-and-spend, neocon crap of the two main political parties, you would know this.
You can rest assured.....A candidate who adheres to mandates of The Constitution will never get elected.

Ron Paul is his own worst enemy. Sure he has some good points, but he is a bit of a loon.

Ron Paul is his own worst enemy. Sure he has some good points, but he is a bit of a loon.
....unlike the narcissistic sociopaths in Washington who continue to wreck our economy, increase the national debt........while work and thrift are penalized and no or little productivity are subsidized....and as the government continues to make people as dependent as possible to perpetuate its central power and control.

....unlike the narcissistic sociopaths in Washington who continue to wreck our economy, increase the national debt........while work and thrift are penalized and no or little productivity are subsidized....and as the government continues to make people as dependent as possible to perpetuate its central power and control.

Guess I just don't see Ron Paul as the answer. We'll have to agree to disagree

ADVERTISEMENT