ADVERTISEMENT

OT- Rant - Beer - Etiquette

NealKenn

Sooner starter
Gold Member
Jul 31, 2013
Ok, I feel compelled to do a rant. I'm a pretty laid back dude, but I simply can't stand or understand stupidity. I especially can't understand doing something stupid multiple times and not learning a lesson. So let me start this rant off by saying I support beer sales in stadiums. I believe it can drive revenue and it also can cut down on binge drinking before the game. That being said, if we are to sell beer (only in the club sections right now), then we need to have some etiquette (yes I had to google how to spell that) about doing so.

I drink beer, I'm a fan of beer. I can't remember the last time I was actually drunk and I don't drink at games, but I can certainly understand doing so. Well at the game there were about 7 people in my general eye site that were drinking on Saturday. Every stinking one of them spilled their beer. One of which spilled about half of it. And everyone of them spilt it multiple times throughout the game and their multiple trips down the stairs and to their seat. Ok morons here is my rant. DRINK SOME OF THE BEER BEFORE YOU TAKE IT TO YOUR SEAT!!! My gosh, how freaking difficult is that? I understand that they fill the beer up all the way to the rim (for $7 they better), but before you start walking your half drunk ass to your seat, take two swigs of the beer. I don't care if 1 of them isn't yours, take a swig. Unless you are a dat gum waitress whose side job is a ballerina, you aren't going to balance a full beer down a flight of stairs and then skooch past 10 people in you isle on your way to your seat. YOU ARE GOING TO SPILL YOUR BEER, AND SPILL IT ON SOMEONE ELSE!!!

Take 2 sips, get it to where you have some wiggle room for the drink to sway a bit, and then head towards your seat. 1 time is maybe excusable, but doing it multiple times is just simply idiotic. You are wasting beer and your getting beer on those around you. And you sure as hell don't attempt to step down over a seat and balance 2 completely full beers (yes it happened). If you do this, please stop. I'm fine with beer, but don't be an idiot. Take a couple sips, and then head towards your seat you freaking jackwagon.

Rant over.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.