ADVERTISEMENT

OT Otto Warmbier

bullmarket

Sooner signee
May 29, 2001
How can any American be happy after learning that Kim Jung Un might be alive who is a person who murdered and tortured an American College Student Otto Warmbier and he has killed 1000s of people.
Kim is the scum of the earth

EXC6KBMU4AAOr1W

I have been traveling internationally for over 40 years. I have been to over 90 countries. There are some hard facts to be be considered when traveling to countries without diplomatic ties to the USA. You can find trouble without looking for it. This trouble comes in much large portions than expected, meaning it is very difficult to get out of small things as well as big things. The US Constitution and US laws are not travel documents and will not help you in time of need. Travel to North Korea comes with an advisory protocol unlike no other countries. Otto W. was well aware of the consequences of his actions. He played a stupid game and that game cost him his life. It is an unfortunate incident but to blame anyone other than Otto W. is just as unfortunate.

Liberals are the most unhappy people in the world. And that makes me happy.
Really? You trumpers are the ones who seem to hate everybody and are typically miserable, angry little people. What makes me happy is putting people like you on ignore.

ADVERTISEMENT