ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Now I really have heard everything. Bruce Jenner is a transexual

Plainosooner

Sooner starter
Oct 20, 2002
Plano, TX
As part of a reality television series, Jenner is going to go through sex change therapy to become a woman.

Somewhere, the ex that he dumped after the '68 Olympics is having a Tootsie moment and saying that now it all makes sense.

You could kind of see it already happening. The dude has had this strange look for a while, but I thought that like Jerrah, he'd had too many plastic surgeries.

So the 1976 gold medal winner in the decathlon, which by the way is only a man's event, will eventually be a woman.

At least by some year's season finale.

You cannot make this stuff up.

This post was edited on 1/31 4:59 PM by Plainosooner

Bruce Jenner will be transformed for reality telev

Reactions: JConXtsy
Well think about it, with all those women around, probably wanted to look like them, they all look alike. Probably borrows their clothes and make-up. Weird family.

Nothing wrong with a man wanting to transition into a woman? Ummmm ok. I think its obvious he has some type of mental issue.

Hey you are suppose to be kind on this board. Let's face it, no matter how many surgeries he has, he won't be an attractive woman.
3dgrin.r191677.gif
Originally posted by barkingwater2000:
Nothing wrong with a man wanting to transition into a woman? Ummmm ok. I think its obvious he has some type of mental issue.

Originally posted by Plainosooner:
As part of a reality television series, Jenner is going to go through sex change therapy to become a woman.

Somewhere, the ex that he dumped after the '68 Olympics is having a Tootsie moment and saying that now it all makes sense.

You could kind of see it already happening. The dude has had this strange look for a while, but I thought that like Jerrah, he'd had too many plastic surgeries.

So the 1968 gold medal winner in the decathlon, which by the way is only a man's event, will eventually be a woman.

Pretty certain it was the '76 Olympics in Montreal.

Yeah, I went back and changed it after realizing that the 68 Olympics were in Mexico City, the year of Bob Beamon's long jump and Jim Ryan unable to beat the great Kenyan miler whom no one had heard of until after those Olympics. And Tommie Smith and John Carlos.

And 72 was the horrible tragedy of Munich with the Israeli athletes.

I changed it about 15 seconds before reading your correction. You were absolutely right. I wrote that while on the way out the door to go see American Sniper. And I was in a hurry and didn't look it up.

No there is nothing wrong with it. For all anyone knows, he could have been born with both sex organs leading to gender confusion.

Another mark against that "intelligent designer".

Wow what is this world coming to. Pretty sad this is going to be broadcasted on TV. That guy needs some counseling lol

Originally posted by bcsoonerfan:
No there is nothing wrong with it. For all anyone knows, he could have been born with both sex organs leading to gender confusion.

That would be almost impossible. Someone who had what you described would have too many female hormones to have accomplished what he did in the decathlon. Now competing against women, like Britney Griner, that would be another issue.

Reactions: andy1992
I honestly think he has some type of mental problem. Maybe gender identity disorder....or perhaps all those Kardashians just made him flat out insane.

name someone without a "mental issue"... Anyone

As Marley so eloquently sang, "Love is my Religion "

The only thing disgusting about the matter is Bruce whoring himself out for more fame and money for something that deserves neither.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I know I won't watch it. Hate most reality TV series anyway. Just weird as hell he looks awful. How in the world do they shave a man's Adam apple.
alien.r191677.gif

Mental issues are listed in the DSM. Not everyone has a mental disorder...especially one that makes you want to transition into the opposite sex.

Oh gosh the thoughts are making me ill. We all must have mental issues. Gosh, thanks for putting that scene in my mind.

chairshot.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Scottsdale.Sooner:
I think we should start a pool to wager what size boobs he gets. I'll start - 36D.

Jenner's highschool, Newton Hign in CT, named its football stadium after him after he won his gold metal in 1976. A few years ago Newton High School renamed the stadium when it became obvious that Jenner, who played football, basketball, and ran track, was no longer the tight end he was for the school's football team in 1968. I guess they somehow figured out he was planning on becoming a wide receiver.

This post was edited on 2/1 7:42 AM by Oklabama

Originally posted by Scottsdale.Sooner:
OK CT...this one is old. I remember this one from high school which was a very long time ago. The coach liked it but the english teacher didn't.
Hey, what's wrong with something being old ?

So the 1976 gold medal winner in the decathlon, which by the way is only a man's event, will eventually be a woman.

This post was edited on 1/31 4:59 PM by Plainosooner

Bruce Jenner will be transformed for reality telev
giphy.gif

Well here we are 3 years later and this post making me look like a dummy. Who would have thought that gender dysphoria would become a leftist fad, diminishing those who do suffer from real mental health issues.

I do maintain the opinion that there are those with likely chemical imbalances that create gender dysphoria to go along with the small percentage who are born with both reproductive organs.

Where this has gone bonkers is the far lefts crusade to make everyone accept a mental illness as the facts of life. Still, mainstreaming delusion is dangerous, and those who do have gender identity issues need help.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
I would hate to be a young single guy nowadays. You meet a young woman and instead of the usual questions you ask, where are you from? Are you in College? Whats your favorite restaurant etc etc. Now you have to throw in there, were you ever a guy before? Oh the humanity.

the-crying-game-175877.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT