ADVERTISEMENT

OT...Martha MacCallum...oh my goodness.

He's right, K2C google her up and put down a head shot for the masses.
She's worthy.

I might later, but I'm watching the debates.........What a cheap shot by Fox News against Trump before the debate started......I haven't made my mind up, but I hate the MSM on both sides.............JMO. BTW, I'm out on any other political posts.........Just saying.

Reactions: Section22Sooner
She's smoking hot. I remember watching her on MSNBC daily on the stock trading program. Forgot the name.

K2C, I thought it was a great start actually. Trump is his own man. He's not a Republican or Conservative. Some like that though. But he will fade eventually and if he goes independent, unless someone buys him off. He's about making more money, not helping the middle class.

Reactions: Schoonerman
She's smoking hot. I remember watching her on MSNBC daily on the stock trading program. Forgot the name.

K2C, I thought it was a great start actually. Trump is his own man. He's not a Republican or Conservative. Some like that though. But he will fade eventually and if he goes independent, unless someone buys him off. He's about making more money, not helping the middle class.

If he keeps it going he won't fade.....He's kicking butt. okay, that's my last post.................Ha.

No doubt he talks a good line, but he can't lead a nation like he does his empire. He can't fire Senators and other world leaders. He'll struggle.

Reactions: Schoonerman
tamra-bikini.jpg

Gentlemen please,
No politics.
They'll strike this down l
No doubt he talks a good line, but he can't lead a nation like he does his empire. He can't fire Senators and other world leaders. He'll struggle.

Well they didn't ask one of my questions that I submitted on Fox.

Why is it only one candidate has private sector success and the rest of you only have political success?

Not a one of them except Trump could have answered that................Maybe Carson.

Thanks Wood pile, keep those good reports coming.

Fitty, I've known Iasooner since we were about 17 years old and that's the first time I've ever heard anyone call him "Wood pile." Hilarious! He's got a great sense of humor, so you'd really have to push some big buttons to get under his skin. But, that is one darned funny name for our boy!!! LOL!

Since this an OT thread anyway, I'll jump in here with some good news: son Ben is scheduled to get to go home, straight from 2 days of ICU for seizures, sometime today, provided he doesn't lose balance and stumble this afternoon.

Great news Gary. Sounds like you've had it pretty rough the last week or so. I did offer up a few prayers last night for you, Barb and Ben, so I like to think the Big Guy was listening last night!

Good news Gary. Hope all is better for you guys these days.

I'm one to believe that's not Martha either. I must say that she looked better than usual on Thursday nights and that's saying a lot.

BTW Fitty, she's not only hot, but she's extremely smart as well. A well put together package. She's definitely a Fox girl. Brains & beauty.

fitty, I have thought that SiL got caught by the Comanches. I'm rethinking. Could he have vanished because of our evolution to just plain vanilla? After all, we're big boys now. Heck, we shave and everything.

A comment on Trump could be erasure worthy. I never read Mein Kampf. I have read The Communist Manifest by Marx and Engles.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT