ADVERTISEMENT

OT-Kind of

When I was around 10 yrs old, the principal from Foreman Elementary in Plano was coaching his son's team in a game before ours. He didn't like how the other coach encouraged the kids to hit his team hard, so at the end of the game, both coaches were fighting at the middle of the field...

It's been happening for decades down here...

When I was around 10 yrs old, the principal from Foreman Elementary in Plano was coaching his son's team in a game before ours. He didn't like how the other coach encouraged the kids to hit his team hard, so at the end of the game, both coaches were fighting at the middle of the field...

It's been happening for decades down here...
Wow, I would like a ring side seat.

Some of it is the producers "egging on" the coaches to act like jerks, but I think a lot of it is the fact that some of these coaches ARE jerks and don't need to be goaded to act like a-holes toward the kids, other coaches, refs, etc.

I agree, you have to keep in mind that it is reality TV. And I also agree that some, if not most, of the coaches are despicable.... or at least a good portion of their behavior is despicable. What is especially shocking to me is the language, both by the coaches and the parents. That would have gotten you tossed in any league I was ever associated with.

Reactions: iasooner1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT