ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Josh and Carey have got to be rolling in the dough.

Wufee

Sooner starter
Dec 12, 2001
The massive volume of new subscriptions has got to have the boys taking geetus to the bank in buckets.

I can remember a few years back when Carey was humping to keep gas in his ride. I would wager the dude is now squiring around in a new German car carrying a platinum Amex.

Way to go men. I love business success stories. I’m approaching 20 years as a subscriber and have come to appreciate fine art and tattoos. As a reward for my loyalty and posting contributions, you may want to consider a night on the town at your expense. You know, a few Cubans, steak dinner, and few adult beverages. Forget about any women. I couldn’t handle that.

Now back to the topic of new subscribers. I’ve requested that you expose all new applicants to at least a basic due diligence examination.

I’m getting too old to have to break to halter any half wits and troublemakers. Please be diligent.

Ok, that’s all. I’m always available to dole out advice (solicited or other wise). Consider me a resource. I can also be a blunt instrument if you need one.

Your humble servant........Wuf

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.