ADVERTISEMENT

OT: I’m going to head out on a 2 or 3 day semi reclusive retreat.

Wufee

Sooner starter
Dec 12, 2001
Buster and I are getting ready to head out and get the RV. Gonna head up to My old hometown for a few days. I haven’t been up there in a while.

Tonight I’ll have some of the coldest beer and the best fire baked pizza in the 4 state area.

I’m jumping a little ahead of myself. First things first.

Buster and I will load up and hit the road. Sitting in that drivers , listening to the big diesel , 18 wheeler high off the ground, and I turn into king of the road. Almost wood enhancing.

I’ll get there by late afternoon and head over to Walmart and park in their parking lot. And yes, if I have any of my traditional experiences in this parking lot, I’ll pass them on.

For the uninitiated, this appears to be the local meeting place for horny lesbos and fat hillbillies to consummate unrequited love. I’ve had some amazing experiences over the years. And I’ve faithfully reported them to you in full color and explicit detail. Obviously, I can’t promise any action.

I’ll spend my time reading, thinking, and visiting old places that were important to me when I was a kid.

Men I need your help. Keep your fingers crossed that I don’t run into any of my old HS sweeties. They’ll all want to hang out and hug and they all go about 250.

I’ll even take a little time and go out to the cemetery and visit some old friends who have finished their race. Not morbid.

This trip is always refreshing and I think it’s important to not forget my roots. Plus the memories are absolutely vivid.

Back to the icy beer and pizza. Sam’s Celler an institution on the nw corner of the town square. It’s been there since WWII..

Alright fellas, gotta go . Got places to go and things to see.

Later.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.