ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Hangover Cures

FeastOrFamine

Sooner starter
Jul 19, 2011
As I've gotten older, one weakness has become glaringly apparent. I get much more hungover than I used to back in the day. It literally takes me 2 days sometimes to get over a night of decadent drinking.

So the search for a sure-fire hangover cure is one that is near and dear to my old ass. Here are a few things I do. Please feel free to make suggestions.

1. Alka Selzer - without a doubt, the very first thing I do in the morning is drop 2 alka selzer tabs.

2. Chug water before passing out. (If I remember to do this, this seems to help a lot)

3. Eat greasy burger and fries for breakfast. I tend to crave Whataburger in the morning whilst hungover. Anyone else get that craving?

4. Excedrine for any headaches. I realize the alka selzer has headache meds in it, but I usually need a dose of something extra.

5. Gatorade if I can find it. I like to mix in an Emergen-C and chug - if I don't puke it up.

6. If nothing else helps, I'll muster up the courage to drink a bloody mary or screwdriver.

Anyone else have any tips? I've seen this advertised in Vegas: http://www.hangoverheaven.com/our-bus/ - I wonder if it works?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.