ADVERTISEMENT

OT: DraftKings College Lineup "Post'Em"

nasaldrip

Sooner starter
Silver Member
Dec 27, 2010
Not sure how many play on the Scoop...thought I'd throw this out there.....

Should be a big offensive explosion throughout the Big 12 today & a few interesting games that caught my eye:
WV-OU
TT-BU
KU-ISU
Hou-Tulsa
WSU-Cal
My lineup:
QB B Mayfield: Easy choice....Baker got me 50+ points against Tulsa. Stay with the hot hand against a suspect WV defense.
QB G. Ward Jr.: "Houston": Probably the best duel threat QB in the country. Playing a bad Tulsa defense
RB: J Mixon: Took Joe because I couldn't afford SP. Hopefully Joe will see more snaps in a decisive OU victory
RB: M. Warren :"ISU": Why pick Warren? Warren is the starting RB for ISU....facing KU. Enough said
WR: J. Lee "BU": BU & TT: Really doubt neither defenses show up. Plus, Lee has looked really strong this year...mind you against lesser teams.
WR: D.Montgomery: "ISU": Even though he's facing KU, this is one of my wildcard picks. Due to my salary-cap strain....I went with a Big 12 pick against one of the worst div 1 teams, KU. Hope it works out
WR: D Westbrook: Matter of time before DeDe goes off. Why not this week? Plus, not a bad get for $4.2K.
Flex: V.Enwere: "Cal" RB: Enwere is the starting RB for Cal & facing a pretty bad Washington State defense. Think "The Pirate" is in for a long day at Berkley. Plus, Cal has a STRONG passing game that should open up the rushing attack.
Flex: T.Williams "BU" RB: Again, where's the D? 2nd string BU RB.

Well, that's my team. Hoping for a big day throughout the Big 12...minus WV of course. If you're playing, post your team.
Edit: Not that this team will make any huge $$$...one player is bogus due to coping & head to head matching.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.