ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Dear Josh and maybe Carey.........

Wufee

Sooner starter
Dec 12, 2001
I'm approaching a milestone that I felt was unreachable and even unachievable because of my posting pace. Hell. I didn't even think I'd live that long. I'm sure, at times, when I've been an unintentional thorn in your ass, you were probably thinking," he's an old bastard, surely he can't live forever" :), but I fooled you and surprised myself. Now I'm entering the rarified air of the 2nd 10k posts, and once again thinking, will I be around to finish the 2nd lap? I'm thinking maybe, probably, especially if there is a little less deleting of my laboriously hard work. Do you realize that you (and I you) have known each other, thru the magic of bytes and bits with the help of the amazing innerweb, a little more than 15 years. Jeez, that in itself is worth killing the fatted calf.

Thus, I felt compelled to draw attention to this milestone and achievement and to take a moment to reflect on this activity, that I've given part of my life's time too and to continue to have fun with it and raise my grab assing routine to a new level and hopefully don't step on too many toes along the way. I symbolically raise my champaign glass to you cats and say, "keep on keeping on".

Reactions: Soonersincefitty
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.