ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Cats

mikw36

Sooner commitment
Gold Member
Jan 20, 2002
So probably 18 years ago I had some people move in behind me. I live on 160 acres so it was not like they were real close to me but probably half mile away. These people before they move in came in and dumped probably 50 cats around their house. Why I don't know but they did. Well since they weren't living there yet the cats migrated to my house, barns etc. I mean I would be trying to sleep at night and the damn things were breeding under my house. You open a barn door and there would be 10 of them scatter. I talked to the guy about it but basically there was nothing he could do. I don't like cats at all but a barn cat isn't bad. So after about 2 weeks of this I decide some cats have to die. That evening when I got done at work I picked up a case of bud and 10 cans of tuna. I open about 5 cans of tuna go into my weight room with a 22 and pull the window out so I can shoot. These cats start coming out from everywhere. I am 8 or 9 beers into it, got to calm the nerves when your shooting. So I have dead cats laying all over my yard and I am getting one hell of a buzz on. I hear a car coming down the lane. Great timing it was a Jehovah witness wanting to visit. He pulls up I step out the barn with a case and a gun in my hand. When he heard me he looked that way and sees cat carnage everywhere the dang guy throws some lighthouse pamplets out and gets in his car and is gone before I can even get to visit with the man. I don't know what he thought but it must of not been good the way he left.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.