ADVERTISEMENT

OMG the Jayden Jackson interview

Okie4Ever

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2023

NOTE: We love John Hoover. He is a great friend to Parker and I and one of the best to do it, but we have a Jayden Jackson interview up as well so I changed it to ours for obvious reasons.

While everyone is at it, I would like to thank you all for the massive support you all have given us on YouTube for podcasts, post-practice blitzes, interviews, pressers and quick slants. It's been amazing and the growth has been phenomenal. Those that haven't, please, subscribe to OUinsider YouTube (click link on Jayden Jackson and subscribe right there). It's FREE and allows us to bring to more content here because we get more revenue from that side of our revenue stream each month if you go and view our stuff!!!

No, it's not insider information like here, but it's another way to supplement all of our content, travel and business expenses that we accrue bringing the best coverage we possibly can for you all. So the more that supports that stuff, the better the content will be on here! Thank you all again!

-- Brandon Drumm

Last edited by a moderator:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.