ADVERTISEMENT

** "Official" Game Thread **

Watching it streaming. Been a bit sloppy overall and a lot sloppy by offensive lineman not named Creed. Need to let them do some straight up running plays to get a groove.

CeeDee is balling out.

Defense is so so, so far.

Lots of penalties tonight but overall a good performance. UCLA lost again today and once again managed only 14 pts. Hopefully the OU D doesn’t go into bad habits and gives up big plays.

It was good to see Mordecai and Rattler get in and also having younger players get playing time. I will say the SD QB has some game in him.

Jesus man go have a drink.

this happens every year. We play a severely over matched opponent, destroy them, and everyone starts getting really excited. I understand the urge but I try to keep a level head about it. Did we not expect to score at least 50 and hold them to a couple of scores or less? We did what we were supposed to do. Glad this "game" is behind us and maybe we can really see what we have in the upcoming weeks.

Lots of players played last night. Over eighty Sooners participated. Good experience for the young'ins. Penalties need to be corrected ASAP. Combination of these two kept us from shutting out South Dakota.

Lots of penalties tonight but overall a good performance. UCLA lost again today and once again managed only 14 pts. Hopefully the OU D doesn’t go into bad habits and gives up big plays.

It was good to see Mordecai and Rattler get in and also having younger players get playing time. I will say the SD QB has some game in him.

Reactions: iasooner1
It was nice to see a lot of guys play last night. The highlight of the night for me was when my former player tackled CeeDee Lamb and stopped him from returning the punt for a TD. I was disappointed that CeeDee didn't take it to the house, but to see one of your former players make the TD saving tackle was priceless for me.

Except for the penalties, I thought we played very well last night.

Bring on the powdery cubs and get ready for the offense of Taco Tech. Keep D starters out there all game in Pasadena please. They need to stuff that crew and the techies.

ADVERTISEMENT