ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread - Game #9 - OU vs. ISU

o9ps0k.gif
Boomer Sooner!

Okay, I'm a genius again. Called for Perine(got that) and Shepard, just got that for a TD. Man I'm good..........;)

I bet fitty is jealous....HA!
Wife and I are planning a Vegas vacation. I just told her she's staying home 'cause I'm taking YOU!

She's looking seriously peeved. I gotta go.

Boomer Sooner

Baker for Heisman. Yep, I said that. I also believe we will begin to hear this going forward. If he mows down the D's in the remaining games, he may even get an invite.

Reactions: iasooner1
Baker for Heisman. Yep, I said that. I also believe we will begin to hear this going forward. If he mows down the D's in the remaining games, he may even get an invite.

Well, if he doesn't, there is something decaying in the Netherlands for sure.

Damn guy has it going on. TDs vs Ints. Rushing yards, rushing TDs. He has no peer right now. His QB rating...top five.

Then again, I'm completely biased. Doesn't matter really. He's legit.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
Ya it all depends on these last few games. OU has looked really great the last few games since the Texas game. But none of the opponents have been top-notch teams. The next few weeks is what really matters.

Baker's doing all this with an average, at best, OLine. Imagine if he had an above average OLine?

Boomer Sooner

Reactions: ESPiam
Baker's doing all this with an average, at best, OLine. Imagine if he had an above average OLine?

Boomer Sooner

I believe the O-line, well actually all of the offense is improving week to week. One can definitely see improvement from the beginning of the year. The next 3 games will seperate the haves from the have nots.

These announcers are bad BUT they did talk about and showed the drawings of the new South endzone. Is that legal mess over yet?
Yeah, I agree. The ex-QB announcer referred to Perine in the 3rd quarter as "Purreen"! You would think P has enough name recognition after last year's performances including the single game all-time rushing record.

He needs extra homework I think.

Boomer Sooner

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT