ADVERTISEMENT

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - GAME #4 - OU VS. ARMY

fortworth4ou2

Sooner signee
Jun 22, 2015
Wish it was televised. Hope the weather is favorable. No injuries, please.

OU 27
ARMY 17

Weather is the basis for my prediction. Bad weather favors the run and detracts from our passing attack. Watch out for turnovers.

Boomer!!!!!

7-7. I can’t help but like it. OU will catch up with the Wishbone but Army’s Drive was impressive. They ran a lot of time off the clock.

Shocker...Army’s running the ball; we haven’t stopped them. 16 plays, no TFL, only one play held for no gain and that was on 1st and Goal from the one. Army scores TD on 2nd Down. 7 - 7.

And apparently we have no answer to their running attack. Army no 2-2 on 4th down, this last time from their own 34. Apparently they are not scared of our Defense.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Game not on tv and cant find it on the radio. Know the score is 14-7 ou. How are both teams looking? Blind and deaf in Fort Worth.

FFS Army goes for it on 4th and 8 from OU 37 and convert the 1st on a 13 yard pass play.

This has the feel of a game where whoever has the ball last wins. It also feels like we need to score a touchdown on every drive, and make no mistakes, or we may actually lose this game.

If this the defense we are going to get this year, looking at 3 losses. The first will come at Texas, They looked pretty good today at TCU.

Reactions: td71sooner
It might be better that MS is letting them run on us, we don't want them passing on this defense. Just might be his game plan. :(

I got to hand it to Mike. He’s really prepared our guys for this game. :cool:
When you know exactly what the other team is going to do, you have far superior talent, and you still can’t stop them...there’s only one explanation.

Another year of relying on the Offense to be near perfect to carry the team again.

OU is in trouble vs Texas.
Horns scored 34 unanswered points on USC and 21 unanswered points on TCU.

Texas may outscore us but I doubt they will score without us scoring too (no unanswered points). It may be a shoot out. Not my favorite type of game.

We finally get a stop to start the 2nd half, and turn around and throw an INT on our 2nd play.
/facepalm

Quite a few Sooner fans was hoping Army would give us a game. Well be careful what you wish for, we have a game and right now looks as if it will go either way. Smdh

I really wish someone could explain to me why Mike Stoops is still at OU?
Needs to be gone and I am starting to think quite a few more as well especially the ones that are allowing the crap he puts on the field every year.

Reactions: td71sooner
ADVERTISEMENT