ADVERTISEMENT

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - GAME #11 - OU vs. KANSAS

Not only does our D need to be impressive today we also need WV to beat Tx. If they dont that WV game is not going to help us. We need them ranked.

Captains for Kansas wouldn't shake Bakers hand. Light em up Baker!
Actually, I think it was the little kids that were there for the coin toss.....so since they are little kids we won't hold them accountable...

Going to be a bit of a funny game with that wins. Expect scores and passing numbers to drop.

Just win and move along.

It looks like we are content to keep everything vanilla today. The wind is just horrid.

For those that say OU does not need any help to make the playoffs? Struggling against ku will cause Wisconsin to jump us.
INT by the D! Lets go Offense! Punch it in!

Reactions: Soonerborn59
Maybe Rileys game plan is to keep game close so Baker stays in all game.

Just kidding everyone. However Riley has not called a good game to this point

Thank god the Kansas receivers suck. The INT was a gift and how many drops have they had? OU’s OL is getting whipped. Kansas has had many opportunities and crapped out. The Sooners will win but are lucky to be playing the sorriest football program in a Power 5 today. Blame it on the wind.

Too bad the CFP Committee won't take in acount it was windy today when Wisconsin jumps us. Good grief, this team takes 2 steps forward one week and 10 steps back the next.
Gotta go run some errands, I am out.

Not sure why OU wasn't throwing the ball with the wind at their back. Too conservative on offense. I can understand running against the wind, but we should be able to put up 3 TDs in a quarter with the wind at our back. I blame some of this on the wind, some of it on LR's play calling, some on the OL and some on Mayfield. Basically, a total team effort to play piss poor offense.

ADVERTISEMENT