ADVERTISEMENT

Offensive tackle Walter Rouse flips to OU

I just read about Rouse a few minutes ago. Really great news for whoever gets to be QB next year! Also, it is his last year of eligibility.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Interesting tidbits from Stanford's page on him:
  • Grandfather, Walter V. Rouse, was a basketball All-American at Loyola University of Chicago
  • Grandfather hit the game-winning shot in overtime of the 1963 NCAA Championship game

Reactions: iasooner2000
Interesting tidbits from Stanford's page on him:
  • Grandfather, Walter V. Rouse, was a basketball All-American at Loyola University of Chicago
  • Grandfather hit the game-winning shot in overtime of the 1963 NCAA Championship game
I actually remember that game, though not the name. UCinn was the two time defending national champ and a member of the Missouri Valley Conference. We lived in Tulsa also in the MVC, and I was proud that a conference member had won natty, and was disappointed the Loyola - Chicago upset them.

This guy has pretty good athletic genes, and if his labrum heals, he ought to be an OLine asset for OU.

I actually remember that game, though not the name. UCinn was the two time defending national champ and a member of the Missouri Valley Conference. We lived in Tulsa also in the MVC, and I was proud that a conference member had won natty, and was disappointed the Loyola - Chicago upset them.

This guy has pretty good athletic genes, and if his labrum heals, he ought to be an OLine asset for OU.
He's a powerhouse. We will be pleasantly surprised.

Reactions: kcstorm06
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT