ADVERTISEMENT

Obsies from Photos posted on SoonerSports (Scrimmage in rain)...

92 grad

Sooner starter
Gold Member
Oct 13, 2010
In absence of any detailed practice/scrimmage notes, A few observations I made strickly off looking at pictrures on SoonerSports...

1. One half of kickoff team looks like...Tre Norwood, Miguel Edwards, DaShaun White, D. Turner-Yell, and Ronnie Perkins
2. Creed H looks to be running with the #1 OL in most pics (not a shock, but I've been reading a ton of Alvarez could be the starter noise on this site.
3. I see Bobby Evans looking like running LT in a few of those pics. There's one where Gumbs is lined up off his left shoulder which indicates LT to me. Sounds like they are still tinkering with the two tackles. Powers/Samia seem to be entrenched at the G positions.
4. From piecing pics together the #1 secondary looks to me like Norwood, Mot, Bookie, Haughton, and Broiles...with J. Parker in the mix in Haughton's place alot. Again, probably as expected from reading some info here.
5. One pic of Kennedy Brooks clearly running through our first team defense with running room in the secondary. Not shocking that a RB would have a lane, but cool to see Brooks in the mix.
6. Rodney A has muscles where typical people don't!! Like in his damn ankle...BEAST!
7. I know they have time before the season, but they were ripping up Owen Field in the rain...seems unnecessary!
8. Pic of Ryan Jones in play during a pass-play/pass scenario. Maybe we aren't full-time nickle, or maybe they're seeing what he can do as a pass rusher in obvious pass situations??
9. Broiles looks like he is all over the field...and as someone else pointed out elsewhere...talking smack in some pics!!
10. TONS of AD Miller sightings!!!
11. Kenneth Murray is HUGE and definitely seems to have the physical aspect of the game...hope he can click mentally!!
12. Pledger doesn't look like a TF RB...he has put in some work in the weight room

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.