ADVERTISEMENT

O.T. Update on Bob Przbylylo's S-I-L (paralyzed)

MikeNAustin

Sooner starter
Dec 28, 2008
Austin, Texas
(Hey Fellas! Thought I would bring this request over to the free board. We are only a couple grand shy. If you have the means and are moved to give, please do.)

For those who don't know, Jessica Reynolds is the mother of six young kids. She is Bob's sister in law. They live in Edmond.

Jessica was paralyzed from the chest down during a fairly routine back surgery to replace a disc. Now she (and her family) are facing the battle of their lives to help her get back as much function as possible.

She can now stand with help. Is doing therapy in Denver. As most of you know, the more therapy that is done in the early months after a spine trauma, the more function comes back . . . but insurance has cutoffs that make it hard to sustain the best therapy when it is needed the most.

Jessica is less than $2K from her $50K goal. I think, just guessing at membership size here on the free board, if you'd each give maybe $10-20, we'd take her over what she needs to continue to get the best possible therapy.

Some of us already gave on The Crimson Corner to the tune of about $7K this week. Wonder if some here would pitch in to push it over the top?

If you need any motivation, just think of those kids. Names and ages are Skyla (13), Scout (11), Ryker (9), Gia (7), Roman (4), and Rayni (2). Bob is their Uncle.

We are buying Jessica's ability to hug her children with her own strength. And walk down the aisle at their weddings. Here's what she looks like.

52950626_1606791298407983_r.jpeg

Come on Sooners. Let's do this. GoFundMe link below.

P.S. Please bump as you give or read this to keep it high on the board for a day or two so that everyone has a chance to see it.

(Hey Fellas! Thought I would bring this request over to the free board. We are only a couple grand shy. If you have the means and are moved to give, please do.)

For those who don't know, Jessica Reynolds is the mother of six young kids. She is Bob's sister in law. They live in Edmond.

Jessica was paralyzed from the chest down during a fairly routine back surgery to replace a disc. Now she (and her family) are facing the battle of their lives to help her get back as much function as possible.

She can now stand with help. Is doing therapy in Denver. As most of you know, the more therapy that is done in the early months after a spine trauma, the more function comes back . . . but insurance has cutoffs that make it hard to sustain the best therapy when it is needed the most.

Jessica is less than $2K from her $50K goal. I think, just guessing at membership size here on the free board, if you'd each give maybe $10-20, we'd take her over what she needs to continue to get the best possible therapy.

Some of us already gave on The Crimson Corner to the tune of about $7K this week. Wonder if some here would pitch in to push it over the top?

If you need any motivation, just think of those kids. Names and ages are Skyla (13), Scout (11), Ryker (9), Gia (7), Roman (4), and Rayni (2). Bob is their Uncle.

We are buying Jessica's ability to hug her children with her own strength. And walk down the aisle at their weddings. Here's what she looks like.

52950626_1606791298407983_r.jpeg

Come on Sooners. Let's do this. GoFundMe link below.

P.S. Please bump as you give or read this to keep it high on the board for a day or two so that everyone has a chance to see it.

Glad to help.

ADVERTISEMENT