ADVERTISEMENT

O.T. Hambone694 (Recruit Video?)

ouhobo

Sooner starter
Nov 6, 2001
First...welcome to the board...I've enjoyed your videos...you do great work.

I've seen lots of videos over the years...and they all have a common theme...Oklahoma Championships and their tradition...and performances by present & past Sooner greats.

Which leads me to ask you...and other members of the board...If they've ever seen a video directly targeted to recruits?

I doubt that there are very many recruits out there...that don't know about Oklahoma's football history...either by word of mouth or by the volumes of mail they receive from the University.

I was wondering...If potential recruits wonder what the state Is like outside of football...Is the state a desert? Is there fun stuff to do? What's the night life like? Are there lots of pretty girls?

If a recruit comes on a campus visit...their time Is pretty well scripted...and they don't have time to check anything outside of campus.

Hambone....I'm not suggesting to tackle this project...but I would like to see a video, by someone, that showed scenes of Campus Corner, girls, Bricktown nightlife, concert scenes, recruits at basketball games, ect.

It might help to show videos of some of Oklahoma's 55,646 miles of shoreline along their lakes and ponds.

Oklahoma has 200 lakes and ponds containing over a million surface acres of water.

Anyway...just a thought...again keep up the good work.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.